Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Any interest in Billings?

Always loved his ability to kick the ball. He's never reached his potential and I have no idea why that would be, but with a change of scenery and a bit more maturity he might be a good fit.

I think our forwards would enjoy it.
Don’t mind this, I think he makes a lot more sense for us than say a Ginnivan or Harmes, who are both kind of crappier versions of a bunch of players we already have.

That high half forward link up role where Hannan, Vandermeer and even Smith were tried in would suit Billings.

For about half a dozen games in 2021, Hannan looked okay in that role, although ultimately he just wasn’t clean enough. You can’t have fumblers in that spot.

It’s a position that Bevo clearly sees as being important, but we just haven’t quite had a good enough user to put there permanently.

Caleb Daniel I feel could be tried there, but he might just be a tad slow.

I’d take Billings at the right price for sure.

I'm hearing pick 3 + future 1st from Hawks is on the table for Smith...
If that's what they're offering, we'd be dumb not to consider it.
The club would consider it for sure and if they had an inkling he was leaving next season would be silly not to agree. At his best (finals series 2021) Baz is a must keep, the question/gamble is can he get there again?

According to the Hawks board, a reasonable trade for Smith would be pick 3 for Smith and pick 4.
I know there have been some crazy stupid suggestions in the past esp. from Dodo, but serious minded people cant be that stupid to think that's anywhere close to being fair, its like the Dogs saying we will have Will Day and pick 3 for our pick 4 and a forth round pick. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giving me flashbacks of round 1 shenanigans a couple years back. Libbas at half forward 🤮

You screw one goat and you are forever known as a goat screwer….

Libba was way underdone at the start of that season and they just wanted him in the side, so played him forward.Normal transmission again once he got his levels up.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Absolutely love Baz but if he’s indicating that he’s going to look at options next year, this package is top dollar even sending an F2 back

I’d still want to be certain McKercher is on the board though which I kinda doubt with North’s picks

We should all give up and go home. Dodoro's recruitment of 35 year old Todd Goldstein and Port Adelaide reserve player Duursma means he's won trade week again.

Just give him the cup now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back