Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

He's set an all time record for fines in a short career, but not sure that tips him into the dh territory. Life-long Dogs supporter and onfield jet, I'm happy to concede minor onfield indiscretions if he's wearing a RW&B jumper.
He plays on the edge and wears his heart on his sleeve. Ive always considered a dickhead in footy terms as someone who is toxic/divisive to the playing group ie stringer.

Twomey on SEN this morning seems to think this Barrass thing legit has legs and that we’ve offered a big deal to him.
Pratt was one of the lads who met with him on the weekend I'm led to believe.

The only downside I can think of is we will be bombarded with this every week ...

View attachment 2031420

Just a friend for

Happy Timmy GIF by South Park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mixed thoughts about Barrass.

West Coast deserve to be cellar dwellers if they let him go. You cannot let your best key defender go with 20 years left on a contract.

I can only see them letting go of Barrass if they're getting a key defender in, if it's Busslinger then it makes sense to trade with us. Eagles & the Doggies have a long history of being fair when trading with each other so I can't imagine that either side will try and screw the other.

I can only see them letting go of Barrass if they're getting a key defender in, if it's Busslinger then it makes sense to trade with us. Eagles & the Doggies have a long history of being fair when trading with each other so I can't imagine that either side will try and screw the other.

Just had a look on the Eagles board and there’s a lot of talk from them on Buss, but quite a few saying getting a KPD should be their priority. I think pretty much half the comp think the same thing about their own lists, but realistically I think IF we did get Barrass, Buss would need to go the other way.

Getting Barrass & keeping Buss would be absolutely amazing, which is why I don’t think it would happen

List differences aside- our board would be losing their mind if it was the other way.

I worry about his injury history and age but I'll back the club.

Apparently the eagles are back in the market for English and we're desperately trying to keep Buss

Garcia has also toured the cattery i've been told

Who knows anything anymore ffs

EDIT - I still believe Buss is goneski despite us trying
You'd reckon we'd be looking to give Buss a few senior games before too long.

The show of faith can only increase the chances of him staying, but if he is out the door, a few senior games can only enhance his value.

Apparently the eagles are back in the market for English and we're desperately trying to keep Buss

Garcia has also toured the cattery i've been told

Who knows anything anymore ffs

EDIT - I still believe Buss is goneski despite us trying
Imagine this place if Baz and Garcia end up as the starting mids for the Cats next year and they keep beating us….

You'd reckon we'd be looking to give Buss a few senior games before too long.

The show of faith can only increase the chances of him staying, but if he is out the door, a few senior games can only enhance his value.
Hard to know - he came to us needing / after a shoulder reco….took time to find his groove, and was in the rehab group the week prior to everyone saying he should be in.

If he’s made up his mind to go, why would we give him exposure and develop him for someone else when those games could go to a player who is keen to stay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back