Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Houston and Peatling would both be excellent additions

SDK is a pipe dream, 0% chance Geelong let him go this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough as nails small forward. Only played 3 games all as substitute.

Hes really more a small inside mid/hff than a pure small forward. Quick and defensively works very hard to force turnovers. Good skills by hand but size and height does limit his ceiling but i think he could be a decent role player and hes a very very hard worker.

Hes really more a small inside mid/hff than a pure small forward. Quick and defensively works very hard to force turnovers. Good skills by hand but size and height does limit his ceiling but i think he could be a decent role player and hes a very very hard worker.
Yes as Mofra said like West, except for the speed.

Wouldn't mind taking a look at Clohesy as steak knives in the trade if he were looking for a change of scenery. Interesting write up and comments throughout the year form Cats fans, really good stats at VFL level. Seems a bit similar to Garcia which may make sense as a replacement if we lose him? Only just turned 20 too.

Wouldn't mind taking a look at Clohesy as steak knives in the trade if he were looking for a change of scenery. Interesting write up and comments throughout the year form Cats fans, really good stats at VFL level. Seems a bit similar to Garcia which may make sense as a replacement if we lose him? Only just turned 20 too.

Would have to be steak knives in the deal with Smith

We still wait on Garcia more it goes on more I think he is looking around to move

Yes as Mofra said like West, except for the speed.

Actually thats probably a decent comparison. West is definitely better (at least at the moment) but similar type of role and player attributes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back