Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Never seen a man become so pissed off that they return from a self-imposed one year hiatus.

Not that I disagree, I think we are in for a rough couple years.
I just can't fathom the cheerleading for such bone-headed moves.

On one hand the same people are decrying we're too slow. Get rid of great and loyal club men Macrae and Daniel.

Then out the other side of their mouth they are cheering the recruitment of journeyman plodder extraordinare Kennedy for three ****ing years.

Are you ****ing serious!? Like genuinely ****ing serious!

This club is losing its identity, going nowhere, and it's doing so whilst being cheered by it's supporters.

On one hand the same people are decrying we're too slow. Get rid of great and loyal club men Macrae and Daniel.

Then out the other side of their mouth they are cheering the recruitment of journeyman plodder extraordinare Kennedy for three ****ing years.

This club is losing its identity, going nowhere, and it's doing so whilst being cheered by it's supporters.
If Macrae and Daniel were on 350-400k no one would want them gone they're not they're on 700-800k

That is a bit of a overreaction if ever i have seen one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harmes is significantly better than Kennedy
Kennedy is a better inside midfielder, a role he will hardly play at the dogs as Libba gets first crack and Sanders second crack.

I'm confused. Genuinely confused by this.

Kennedy is a better inside midfielder, a role he will hardly play at the dogs as Libba gets first crack and Sanders second crack.

Kennedy will play the role Macrae did this year but is better at it or in the magoos in case of injuries

He is also better forward than the following,
Libber, Macrae, Daniel, Sanders, Treloar, Garcia and probably Harmes.

Handy pick up ( depending on what he cost ? )

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back