List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

FYI

Will add a 2024 NAB Draft & Trade tracker thread, stickied.

Tag me when we have a confirmed trade/draft and I will update the thread accordingly

Is he too similar to Sanders?
I'd have Hargrave splitting time between forward and midfield. He is more damaging in the forward line then Sanders.
When in the midfield they do have similarities however Sanders is alot more damaging on the spread. Hargrave would be a great option to develop as a Libba replacement or defensive midfielder, strong frame, tenacious and a great clean handball out of tight spots.
As is the case for most outside the first round this year his kicking is his biggest weakness.

Another late option, tough as nails extractor lacking the polished of those who will go ahead of him. Bonus being a Bulldogs supporter modelling his game on Libba. The hair helps aswell.

Another late option, tough as nails extractor lacking the polished of those who will go ahead of him. Bonus being a Bulldogs supporter modelling his game on Libba. The hair helps aswell.
Looked young Cody up and he is in Hawks NGA

On the smaller side for a mid but has some serious wheels (2.914 20m and 8.012 agility at the national combine)

Last edited:
Hopefully we don't get bent over by the cats and manage to get another pick out of them. I can see us improving our offer for Gold Coast pick once trade period is done. Just a matter of if the pick is still available then. I read the Saints have offered future 1 and 2 for their pick 13. Thats going to be tough to beat I suspect.

If we end up with 17, what is the likelihood of Joe Berry still being there?

Perfect fit for us as that high half forward whos competitive, has serious running power and proper football iq. Would prefer him over Hotton based on the limited vision available of the two if we had the choice. No idea how likely that is though, hence the question

Hopefully we don't get bent over by the cats and manage to get another pick out of them. I can see us improving our offer for Gold Coast pick once trade period is done. Just a matter of if the pick is still available then. I read the Saints have offered future 1 and 2 for their pick 13. Thats going to be tough to beat I suspect.

If we end up with 17, what is the likelihood of Joe Berry still being there?

Perfect fit for us as that high half forward whos competitive, has serious running power and proper football iq. Would prefer him over Hotton based on the limited vision available of the two if we had the choice. No idea how likely that is though, hence the question

Pretty much 0. He’s the reason Blues wanted to keep pick 11 so bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back