Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe I'm missing something, but what is people's issue here. 6'3 player who, like West and Harmes, can pinch hit in the middle, will actually lay a tackle in the forward line, and can kick a goal. WTF is the issue here?

He's above average on most metrics this year. Him and West, not only putting pressure on, but being that big body in congestion. Screenshot_20241015_190927_AFL.jpg

On SM-G990E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've often wondered if one or two big trades are done early, then the AFL head office put NDAs in place to protect a "down to the wire" and "bumper last day" vibe to maximise interest across the week (or 9 days or whatever).

But agree - big day tomorrow for us....interesting to see how it pans out.

I bet the “fax” trading Bailey to the Cats arrives at 7.31pm tomorrow night to ramp up the drama for the AFL, Foxtel and the media.

Maybe I'm missing something, but what is people's issue here. 6'3 player who, like West and Harmes, can pinch hit in the middle, will actually lay a tackle in the forward line, and can kick a goal. WTF is the issue here?

He's above average on most metrics this year. Him and West, not only putting pressure on, but being that big body in congestion.View attachment 2142877

The issue is every player we trade out is a superstar (even if they're past their best) and without fault and every player we bring in or want to bring in is a hack who is unworthy of a spot in our VFL team. That's about right?

He's above average on most metrics this year. Him and West, not only putting pressure on, but being that big body in congestion.View attachment 2142877

Perpetual outrage at all decisions or non decisions , depends which one says we are bad at this trading and drafting business

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not "bazaar" at all. They are basically the same type of mature hard bodied mids who can play elsewhere. They'll be fighting for the same spot with West, the newly signed Garcia and top ten draftee Sanders. Then you add in list cloggers Poulter, Baker and Vandermeer to that.

A "best 23" player more like it considering he was subbed halfway throughthe secondquarterof his last game. In a position that we're already flush with players at the expense of home grown club champions. That's why people are complaining.

Put it this way considering we can just keep Macrae (a far better player) I wouldn't be heading out to a market in Morocco to get Kennedy.

Just wait until we see what we have paid for Kennedy's services. All the instant band wagoners could climbing over each other to jump off their little red wagon before it hits the giant arse poo chute.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back