Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m just so relieved he is gonna do us proud in his next chapter.

Season 3 Thank You GIF by The Office

In retrospect.

Baz has certainly made me appreciate Dunkley a lot more.

Both knew they were gone for more than a year.

One was the epitome of professionalism in his last year with us, played out of his skin, and had the guts to front up to the B&F, which wouldn’t have been easy.

And the other, even while injured and unavailable, made himself look like a twit, all season long. From posting himself at the F1 while we were in Ballarat to ****ing off to Europe in winter to ditching the B&F because he couldn’t face the music.

I think Baz will be a good player for Geelong, health permitting. I don’t necessarily begrudge him for leaving because we obviously wanted him gone, lowballed him to push him out. I actually would prefer to keep him purely for on field production.

But my god. What a headache. Not surprised Bont and Libba did the most telling move of this generation…unfollowing on Insta.

Nail the draft pick and we can all pretend he was never here.

The thing that annoys me is that the suggestion Geelong is a desirable location for AFL players because there's no traffic and it's vibrant or whatever.

I mean, I worked and lived for a whole in Richmond and East Melbourne. You'd run into a Collingwood, Richmond or Melbourne player getting coffee or walking their dog every other day. It's in incredible place to live (especially if you buy a house or apartment and not crammed in with three room mates like me). Certainly beats Geelong. And traffic is irrelavent. AFL players earn the money to live anywhere in the city they want. They're not mortgage belters spending an hour on the train at 7.30 every morning and they just want a seachange to get to Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice words, all pretty hollow though.

Based on his managers comments about him being relaxed yesterday, but his parents/mum in particular being a bit anxious, I just want to know….

How big is the coastal farm property that an entity is buying for his parents? Said company with links to Geelong FC of course, just harder to track without access to see the entity name that will be buying it.

I know I commented on it but I just don't care how it pans out for him tbh.

The only thing I really care about is how our team melds and surges from this point on.

His mental health ... journey .... story ... could not give a faark.

Is that wrong?

It's the whole 'it's not you, it's me' vibe.

A complete narcissist right to the very end.

Also, who was the last player that left 'the club of their dreams'?

This is the clown that p***** off to Europe for months in season rather than supporting his teammates, refused to go to the B&F and sat with the Geelong crowd at a Final?

The 'club of his dreams' 🤮

Utter garbage. Empty words from an even emptier campaigner.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back