Trade/Delistings/List Management 2010 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Richmonds Trading

The only players (and draft picks) anyone would want from Richmond are the player that they'll need to keep. They'll probably just end up trading crap players for other crap players.

Time's up for Neagle+Laycock?

Both have been considered a work in progress for too long now.
With the find of Hurley and now Gumbleton playing injury free, the rotation of Hille/Ryder down forward, i really don't think there's a use for Neagle, nor do i believe he's AFL standard.
Feel sorry for Laycock, has potential but can't get on the track from injuries. Ryder starting to find his straps and Hille becoming dominant. Back-up if required Bellchambers.

Is there room for them anymore?

Re: Time's up for Neagle+Laycock?

Laycock is the perfect age to take over from Hille.
I still believe in him, really good tap ruckman.

Nope. Time's up.

Both could be good trade bait for GC, although they should be able to get Laycock for free if they want him.

We will need to start developing another Ruckman to replace Hille in 2-3 years though in case Bock and TBell don't make it.

Both have very, very low trade value so we'd effectively get nothing for them. Neagle is still young enough to come good and doesn't Laycock still have a year to run on his contract (end 2011)?

Could we drop Neagle down on the rookie list or even put him up for trade as a bit of a kick in the bum that he needs?

To some extent, I feel sorry for Neagle because he was very unfairly dropped at the start of the year, showed good form at Bendigo and then got overlooked for Hurley on one leg. IIRC, his form dropped right from that point. Someone needs to get in his ear and quickly.

Both have very, very low trade value so we'd effectively get nothing for them. Neagle is still young enough to come good and doesn't Laycock still have a year to run on his contract (end 2011)?

Could we drop Neagle down on the rookie list or even put him up for trade as a bit of a kick in the bum that he needs?

To some extent, I feel sorry for Neagle because he was very unfairly dropped at the start of the year, showed good form at Bendigo and then got overlooked for Hurley on one leg. IIRC, his form dropped right from that point. Someone needs to get in his ear and quickly.

Laycock has about 5 months left on his contract, and at Windy Hill. Too brittle for the game.

Laycock has about 5 months left on his contract, and at Windy Hill. Too brittle for the game.

I think Laycock will stay. We all know how important ruckman are and although we have Bellchambers you really need 4 ruckman. I know we have Bock but he is light years away from putting on 10kilos, let alone getting a senior match.

Id think it would be good to persist with him or at least trade him to Hawthorn who desperately need a ruck. Maybe if we ask nicely they will do a straight sway for Rioli LOL

Only thing holding Neagle back is Laziness.. Just needs a kick up the bum and something to motivate him..

Has talent, no reason to get rid of him.

Laycock is a good ruckman... Why would we let him go?? As said before, would be a great replacement for when Hille drops off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because Laycock does one stupid thing every game we forget how good he is at marking and tap ruckwork, I reckon his cardio should have increased by now.

Poor thread neagle still has a year on his contract and laycock was showing good form in the 2.

I still believe inhaving 2 back up ruckmen and no bock can't be included as a man and there is still questions if he is going to make it at all but we should atleast draft another ruckman this year

Because Laycock does one stupid thing every game we forget how good he is at marking and tap ruckwork, I reckon his cardio should have increased by now.

Agreed. Everytime he breaks his foot, he has plenty of spare time to go for a run. :rolleyes:

Bombers chasing Dangerfield, Boak, Sidebottom

Just one of many players we are going for very strongly according to Hutch.

Would you take him. Injury prone but has the potential to be an absolute star.

I'd take him.

Thoughts?

Bombers chasing Dangerfield, Boak, Sidebottom

Just said on the footy show by Hutchy Bombers are trying to sign these guys. Boak isn't news but haven't heard anything on Danger and Sidebottom. Would be awesome if we could get one.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Delete. Didn't see the other thread.

Re: Bombers chasing Dangerfield, Boak, Sidebttom

I would Really Doubt you would get Steele as I can't see him leaving after 2 seasons and I think he is very happy at collingwood

Re: Bombers to go after Dangerfield

Boak, Sidebottom and Danger on our radar!

All would come at a cost, our first rd pick + a decent player.

How good would the player need to be?

Wait What?

I didnt see TFS, but Im presuming he said we were after him?

All of Adelaide will hate us, now we have Boak AND Dangerfield...

Seriously though, he is a good young kid, we'd be crazy not to want him (depending what it cost us, remember, we dont have quality trade bait like J.Nash anymore) :p

Boak, Sidebottom and Danger on our radar!

All would come at a cost, our first rd pick + a decent player.

How good would the player need to be?

I would Really Doubt you would get Steele as I can't see him leaving after 2 seasons and I think he is very happy at collingwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back