List Mgmt. Trade & Draft Discussion 2023 post season - Picks Reid,30,40,49,66 (Bush league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eagles fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Keys you may like to sticky this post & move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread if you have one.

Soon it will be time to draw the Curtins on this thread

That would be nice, anymore time spent on here and my Mrs might grab me by the Collard.

Chasing Curtin at pick 7 for our F1 seems like a silly move. Unless we are getting a fair bit back.

Wouldn't trade a top 2 pick for pick 7 straight up at anytime.
We arent trading a likely top 4 pick for pick 7, we are trading it for Curtin. If we rate Curtin somewhere in the top 5 next year, then the trade is about even for us. Sounds like we rate Curtin in the top 3 this year anyway

There is no scenario apart from accepting other offers that GWS don't accept. 1-2 for 7. On the day this is what should be played.

F1,37 for pick 7 and 16.
GWS reject
F1,23 for pick 7,16
Then GWS accept.
F1 for pick 7 (they will accept in 1 second)

There is no circumstance where GWS reject. They will not let that deal fall. Imagine us in their shoes we would be roping ourselves if we don't get that done. When push comes to shove and they are on the clock they will get that deal done.

To let a pick 1-2 for pick 7 fall due to a small downgrade from 16 to 23 is bonkers (GWS end)

Colin Jost Weekend Update GIF by Saturday Night Live

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hypothetical question regarding F1, if we finish bottom again and if for some reason we are gifted a F1 PP next yr and... we've traded our F1, would we get 2 or would it be based on our first actual pick in the draft. I assume it would be based on our allocated pick even though we traded it ie pick 2?
Why would we get a top pick like that if north didn't in the last 2 years? The VFL do us no favours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back