List Mgmt. Trade & Draft Discussion 2023 post season - Picks Reid,30,40,49,66 (Bush league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eagles fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Keys you may like to sticky this post & move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread if you have one.

So you watched the 2013, 2014 and 2015 finals. How good were they?

Curtin's response

Unimpressed Shania Twain GIF

Clarkson irealising that draftees weren't even in double figures age wise last time he was relevant.

Sad Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by Legendary Entertainment
Yes, they were good, but got a little lucky

2013 - Freo shat the bed, kicked poorly at goal and burnt forwards inside 50

2014 - Port were all over them in the Prelim, think they were robbed of 2 freekick late inside 50 for memory

2015 - WC side that couldn't play the MCG. Had Optus been built earlier, we would of won as our game plan and Web would of suited better

I have a feeling that the Reid's are going to snare themselves a bargin in the realestate market shortly if they are planning to move to WA.

Just pure chance the below was avaiable at a massive steal.

I have a feeling that the Reid's are going to snare themselves a bargin in the realestate market shortly if they are planning to move to WA.

Just pure chance the below was avaiable at a massive steal.

Massive steal = no price listed.

How much would that go for really?

On what grounds?

In an 18 team competition you need to be creative and aggressive with list management

I remember half the board melting with splitting 2 last year, now everyone loves the decision
the grounds being that i would rather take the best or second best mid next year

Massive steal = no price listed.

How much would that go for really?

Couple of 2nds and a promise not to bid on their academy players.

I live in Sydney, so a billion dollars? But no idea of Perth prices anymore, maybe like five dollars?
When your average generic looks the same house on a tiny block in the outer suburbs of Ellenbrook / Baldivis go for 400/500k, that would probably go for 2.5m

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just listening to SEN and they said we better be sure Curtin is available at pick 7 or else we have just wasted a future 1st and it’s a gamble, I was under the impression we could live trade with gws while the draft was happening and at that exact pick knowing Curtin is there to take. Or am I wrong?
You are correct

Just listening to SEN and they said we better be sure Curtin is available at pick 7 or else we have just wasted a future 1st and it’s a gamble, I was under the impression we could live trade with gws while the draft was happening and at that exact pick knowing Curtin is there to take. Or am I wrong?
I hate to break some news to you about SEN and accuracy and reporting, but it's time we sat down and had a chat.

It’s not your fault. You probably assumed those saying that would have a level of intelligence above an Orangutan.

In that you were actually wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back