List Mgmt. Trade & Draft Discussion 2023 post season - Picks Reid,30,40,49,66 (Bush league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eagles fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Keys you may like to sticky this post & move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread if you have one.

I'm trying to work out if this is a euphemism or if you're a butcher or something

Yellowstone is a clue, get with the program Don Corleone, see my avatar, I am a Dutton …. well not quite …… but my family owned an abattoir and raised livestock, hence the cowboy connection.

I only wear hemp.

Les Nuls Smoking GIF

Hey that's not true, you also wear out your welcome 🙃

Ok.

Breaking not really sports news from Darwin, Australia.

Firstly. Its hot. Bloody hot. 37 plus at 70% humidity hot.

Anyway news....not 1 but 2 ex Eagles players.

1. My daughter works as a childcare centre manager, today she informed me she was stalking this tall decent looking child support worker who had started there. She stops,.....checks her phone.....Jarrod frickin Brander.:oops::cool:

Mentioned a while back he was up here playing for the club my young fella plays for. Brander kicked 6 on the weekend in a flogging, did I mention 37 degrees.

2. Same daughter.:(:drunk::drunk:. Just walked in and told me she just swiped right on Willie Rioli's Tinder profile. And got a super like back. WTF is a super like?:eek::oops:

Willie is back in town. And he's determined to catch Dev Robertson in 80,000 followers.........

One way or the other. Lol.

Swipe Swiping Right GIF

Last edited:
Ok.

1. My daughter works as a childcare centre manager, today she informed me she was stalking this tall decent looking child support worker who had started there. She stops,.....checks her phone.....Jarrod frickin Brander.:oops::cool:

Mentioned a while back he was up here playing for the club my young fella plays for. Brander kicked 6 on the weekend in a flogging, did I mention 37 degrees.

2. Same daughter.:(:drunk::drunk:. Just walked in and told me she just swiped right on Willie Rioli's Tinder profile. And got a super like back. WTF is a super like?:eek::oops:

Willie is back in town. And he's determined to catch Dev Robertson in 80,000 followers.........

Swipe Swiping Right GIF
Not to be that guy, but why is your daughter telling you she's searching for Willie on Tinder?

Ok.

Swipe Swiping Right GIF
Isn't Rioli married with kids?

I also think Brander is a big step up in the looking stakes. But I suppose Willie would be able to trade you free pot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully there is a nice slider at our first pick (circa 28). Notable slides from last year compared to Twomey's Phantom whichj

Jakob Ryan - Pick 18 (Phantom) slid to Pick 28
Lachie Cowan - Pick 20 (Phantom) slid to Pick 30

Hopefully the same can happen to some of the WA boys.

Tholstrop, ZZ, Hardeman, Collard, Hall and Sanchez IMO get taken between live pick 20 and 35.

We currently hold 23 that slides to 29.

Add to that list a couple of handy types like Delean and Dawson I can see why we are looking for another pick around 26.
Amazing that WA could have 8 players selected by the early 30's given how bad the under 18's were this year.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Some of you young dudes are pretty *ing clever and talented with this computer sh1t.

Well done.

Will be hard to think of the toon differently now.
Now that you 2 are BFFs, I commissioned a commemorative photo for you.

PhotoReal_kevin_costner_from_Yellowstone_tv_series_feeding_a_l_0.jpg

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Some of you young dudes are pretty *ing clever and talented with this computer sh1t.

Well done.

Will be hard to think of the toon differently now

Two weeks

IF ROHAN SELECTS REID WITH OUR FIRST PICK I'LL DELETE MY ACCOUNTTM

You campaigners know what happens next. You're welcome.

See Ya Cya GIF - See Ya Cya Haha - Discover & Share GIFs

I cycle, between 175km and 225km a week. I used to cycle a LOT.

I walk a lot now. 10km on my non cycling days. I used to run a LOT (cross country & half marathons) as well.

As you mentioned, you use different muscles walking compared to cycling.

If you’re doing the amount of running AFL players do, cycling isn’t going to improve your endurance or cardio. Well it shouldn’t, because you should already have pretty good endurance, unless you’re Cam Rayner.

Swimming would definitely improve cardio. Not sure about endurance.

This is this morning, and my last week on the fitness app on my phone. Haven’t figured out how to tie in my weekly walking in to the same app, so it shows both walking and cycling.
View attachment 1847141

BTW if you're using a Garmin device (which looks like the case as you're showing Garmin Connect there), there is already an activity for 'Walking' built-in on all of the newer watches/trackers - I often use it as a means to track when playing basketball and football so that it doesn't screw up with my run and bike data.

My apologies - just thought it might be of general interest as it’s not the worst one I’ve seen floated about the place!

You guys are gonna have to put up with another 3 weeks of hypothetical discussion about by pick 1 unfortunately, but I’ll head off now so as to not overstay my welcome.

All the best with the draft and with next season guys :thumbsu:
Nah to hell with that guy (see what I did there) you’re quite welcome on here mate.

Cheers for popping in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back