List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets rumours 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

OK I will trust and take your word, online stranger.
sauce or permaban

Happy to share information I get about Richmond on here as it’s basically the only club I do get info on. But if you’d prefer I didn’t because it might not always line up with your opinions I can just keep it to myself 🤷🏼‍♂️

Confirmed 39.

Shafted.

How can the AFL justify this crap?

Motlop/Lycett get end of 1st Round and it’s fair value but Ellis goes for 39 and Barrett probably would argue we still got overs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So does the club enquire? I think they should.

If Lycett can net pick 20 a season earlier, how is pick 39 fair?

Again, premiership should not even be in the discussion but, if it is, they should then also consider HOW we managed to get there (injuries etc).

39 is just a waste of a pick and profoundly wrong, if their formula is supposed to be based on the size of the offered deal...

Essendon forward Joe Daniher requests trade to Sydney
Joe Daniher has requested a trade to Sydney, Essendon has confirmed.

Joe Daniher told Essendon during the week that he wanted to be traded to Sydney.

The key forward confirmed the worst kept secret in football when he informed Bombers officials he wanted out of a contract that has a year to run.

Daniher, 25, wants to live in Sydney for off-field reasons, eager to escape the so-called Melbourne fishbowl after seven years with Essendon.

Bombers recruiting and list manager Adrian Dodoro released a statement, which read: “The club acknowledges the reason behind this request from Joe, however he is a contracted player to the Essendon Football Club.

“He is a very highly regarded player at our Club, and we have advised Joe that ultimately we want him playing for the Bombers in 2020.

“We will remain in contact with Joe’s management over the course of the upcoming AFL Trade Period.”

Joe Daniher has told the Bombers he wants to be traded to Sydney. Picture: Michael Klein

Joe Daniher has told the Bombers he wants to be traded to Sydney. Picture: Michael Klein

Reports emerged in August of Daniher’s potential move to the Swans after he was spotted meeting with chief executive Tom Harley in Sydney.

But Harley firmly denied any suggestion the Swans would be looking to poach Daniher.

“We’ve been in touch for eight years now,” Harley told SEN at the time..

“Joey was up in town seeing a surgeon late last week and we caught up, a bit stiff to be seen to be catching up, but I can understand the appetite of it all. Nothing to see here.

“The kids were home after school and he popped around to say g’day … nothing sinister but I do understand that it caused a bit of a stir.”

The Swans have pick 5 in next month’s national draft, but the Bombers will drive a hard bargain for their spearhead in a negotiation that could affect the future of the Swans’ wantaway goalsneak Tom Papley.

End of first round was overs but 39, before other compos, priority picks etc is laughable. Would be worth more at the trade table. It was good enough for previous clubs but not Richmond this time. First round pick, averaging 22 games a year, in his prime and top 10 earner at the club doesn't justify band 2? FO.

Joe Daniher told Essendon during the week that he wanted to be traded to Sydney.

The key forward confirmed the worst kept secret in football when he informed Bombers officials he wanted out of a contract that has a year to run.

Daniher, 25, wants to live in Sydney for off-field reasons, eager to escape the so-called Melbourne fishbowl after seven years with Essendon.

Bombers recruiting and list manager Adrian Dodoro released a statement, which read: “The club acknowledges the reason behind this request from Joe, however he is a contracted player to the Essendon Football Club.

“He is a very highly regarded player at our Club, and we have advised Joe that ultimately we want him playing for the Bombers in 2020.

“We will remain in contact with Joe’s management over the course of the upcoming AFL Trade Period.”

Reports emerged in August of Daniher’s potential move to the Swans after he was spotted meeting with chief executive Tom Harley in Sydney.

But Harley firmly denied any suggestion the Swans would be looking to poach Daniher.

“Joey was up in town seeing a surgeon late last week and we caught up, a bit stiff to be seen to be catching up, but I can understand the appetite of it all. Nothing to see here.

“The kids were home after school and he popped around to say g’day … nothing sinister but I do understand that it caused a bit of a stir.”

The Swans have pick 5 in next month’s national draft, but the Bombers will drive a hard bargain for their spearhead in a negotiation that could affect the future of the Swans’ wantaway goalsneak Tom Papley.

reckon theyll be better without him. blokes shit

Did you guys make an offer to Ellis?

Seen it reported that you didnt

Yes, but well below the $600k GC offered

Last I heard was $350-400k, which is a haircut off of his current $500k

Their forward line is ****ed if Fanta also walks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back