List Mgmt. Trade & F.A. 2017 (if a scenario sounds wrong - read on before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure someone will bite and give us a first rounder for Sidebottom, any teams that are 1 good midfielder away from having a real crack/taking the next step?

and I would Trade Steele for a 2nd 1st Rounder

Would be interesting to see what pendles would command on the trade market

****ing test it out, this club needs a shake up and to make a statement

It doesn't matter things aren't working.

We have invested in these high profile mids, we just need to stick by them.

Trading them for unders will only make things worse.

Adams just needs to handball more and know his limits.

Treloar should improve his forward ability and add consistent goal kicking to his bow similar to our Dayne Beams from 2012.

Pendlebury needs to improve his inside game so that our tackling pressure at centre bounces won't be so lacking when we play both him and Treloar

De Goey needs to be developed further.

Crisp/Sidebottom/Phillips/Aish/Broomhead-goal kicking, chip kicks on the outside are worthless, they need to add scoreboard pressure.

Brander's playing in defence and we don't even know if Sutherland wants to play AFL. Even then, is he really worth a top 5 pick?

What I seen Yes. We are Desperate for a KPF

The top seven to eight players are pretty good. We are going to get a very good player at 4/5.
No particular order my likes.
Rayner (187 cm)
Davies-Uniacke (189 cm)
Fogarty (193 cm)
Ballenden (198 cm)
Brander (194 cm)
Stephenson (189 cm)
Higgins (178 cm)
O'Brien (184 cm)
Sutherland (195 cm)
Clark (186 cm)
CCJ (199 cm)

It doesn't matter things aren't working.

We have invested in these high profile mids, we just need to stick by them.

Trading them for unders will only make things worse.

Adams just needs to handball more and know his limits.

Treloar should improve his forward ability and add consistent goal kicking to his bow similar to our Dayne Beams from 2012.

Pendlebury needs to improve his inside game so that our tackling pressure at centre bounces won't be so lacking when we play both him and Treloar

De Goey needs to be developed further.

Crisp/Sidebottom/Phillips/Aish/Broomhead-goal kicking, chip kicks on the outside are worthless, they need to add scoreboard pressure.
Jdg who u keep wanting to give to other teams was bog tpday break out game

I agree entirely with the abundance of mids. However Adams & Treloar are top shelf and coming into the right age bracket. Id be aiming at offloading Sidebottom, Greenwood. Agree De Goey will flourish with more time , maybe that's where they need to just chuck him in and build around him. I don't think we should offload adams and treloar however.

Adams is not top shelf. He is a mid who gets the ball too much considering how poor his disposal is. If someone offered me a first pick for Adams, I'd pack his bags faster than speedy Gonzalez.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jdg who u keep wanting to give to other teams was bog tpday break out game
My brain actually hurts when reading your posts both in a grammatical and logical sense.

So 1 player has a good game in 2-3 years=Untouchable/untradable/invaluable? We're not brisbane ffs.

For the sake of my mental health, back onto my ignore list you go.

We need to get as many picks as possible for next years draft as it is supposed to be very strong, the problem is you have to give up quality to get high picks and it seems that any player mentioned that has any sort of currency is off limits. I think we need to be bold as it is looking like we are going to need a full rebuild :(

We need to get as many picks as possible for next years draft as it is supposed to be very strong, the problem is you have to give up quality to get high picks and it seems that any player mentioned that has any sort of currency is off limits. I think we need to be bold as it is looking like we are going to need a full rebuild :(

Might have to do some Harsh Trading to get some Top Picks

My brain actually hurts when reading your posts both in a grammatical and logical sense.

So 1 player has a good game in 2-3 years=Untouchable/untradable/invaluable? We're not brisbane ffs.

For the sake of my mental health, back onto my ignore list you go.

Good

Yeah they were. I'm a big fan but the champs were a worrying sign. The last game he just didn't look like he wanted to be there. Could be weak mentally, not really sure. Hopefully it had more something to do with that tape on his knee.

His last game was very worrying from a mental side. Was the worse game i have seen him play. At least in the other champ games he showed signs of what he is capable of.

At times he looks a beast but not sure what to make of that game we just witnessed. Knowing our luck he will slip down the order (we overlook him) and proceed to come out and be a young gun from day one...

I do agree as a pure talent Rayner would be hard to pass up on, if we get Reid as a RFA that can allow us more draft flexibility with our low pick. Although I think Sutherland if he chooses footy would also have to factor in the discussions with Fogarty.

His last game was very worrying from a mental side. Was the worse game i have seen him play. At least in the other champ games he showed signs of what he is capable of.

At times he looks a beast but not sure what to make of that game we just witnessed. Knowing our luck he will slip down the order (we overlook him) and proceed to come out and be a young gun from day one...

I do agree as a pure talent Rayner would be hard to pass up on, if we get Reid as a RFA that can allow us more draft flexibility with our low pick. Although I think Sutherland if he chooses footy would also have to factor in the discussions with Fogarty.
Well he has one more game on Wednesday to show everyone what he's got. Hopefully he's up to it. Has definitely showed glimpses, but who knows where most recruiters have him on their lists he could be on the 5-10 range on most of them. And that would be about right from what we have seen so far.

Haha yes that would just be our luck. And going the way our club is going it will probably happen. We'll pick Sutherland over Fog and he'll go back to cricket after a couple of years and Fog will go on to be one of the best :p

I would enjoy the melts if we did somehow get Rayner haha.

Other clubs laying down massive cash to entice players. We give up two first rounders for Treloar. We got ****** over. campaigner has OP and is goooooone

WTF???? We got a 2nd Rounder with Treloar. Treloar still 1 of our Best Players. I think he is Playing Hurt/Injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back