List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt use Roughead as a Ruck much. Moore and Cox be that 2nd Ruck.

Reckon Roughead be used a KPD
Be spare parts.
A good solid citizen and back up.
Cheap and solid.

Just my take on things.

If Sydney demanded and ultimately received two second round picks for a rookie (Murray), that's the minimum CFC should expect for Langdon.

If CFC receive two second round picks for Langdon then both May and Beams are in play. CFC should be able to get the job done with combo First/Second round picks from this draft and next year's draft for both players.

But Langdon has to request a trade to Sydney and both May and Beams have to request a trade to CFC.

Very disappointing trade period so far.

Basically a load of of shit.

Beams will stay.

Langdon will stay.

Fasolo was a given.

I want to see a key back traded.

I want to see Collingwood flex it's muscles and dominate some of these halfwit player managers, openly and with prejudice.

We move fasolo, Blair,
Just my take on things.

If Sydney demanded and ultimately received two second round picks for a rookie (Murray), that's the minimum CFC should expect for Langdon.

If CFC receive two second round picks for Langdon then both May and Beams are in play. CFC should be able to get the job done with combo First/Second round picks from this draft and next year's draft for both players.

But Langdon has to request a trade to Sydney and both May and Beams have to request a trade to CFC.
When did sydney receive 2 2nd rounders for murray?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never liked those movies.

Then again never thought much of Michael j fox as an actor.

One hand in hair, one arm outstretched half loud voice - that was his acting range.

But I do take your point.

giphy.gif

I appear to be in the minority on this. I think the need in defence is over stated. I also think Roughead is a worse option in defence than what we already have and isn't up to it in the ruck. I do appreciate the versatility and the cost. But I wouldn't recruit him based on that. I hope i've badly misjudged his playing ability but I see a Q Lynch, J White type outcome out of this.
I agree with this. We didn’t lose the GF because of a lack of KPP

I agree with this. We didn’t lose the GF because of a lack of KPP
When you pretty much are in control of a GF for 98% of the entire match and lose it by less then a kick, well, you can pretty much point the finger at any corner of the footballing group. For me I blame the banner tribe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back