List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordy really needs to be more consistent and really be involved a hell of a lot more. For all the hype surrounding him, his output isn't that great. I do hope he wants to get to that Dusty Martin level. Spending more minutes in an around the footy and hitting the scoreboard when he rotates forward.

If he's regularly getting 20+ disposals, kicking and goal or two each game and getting involved in chains where we score, i'd much rather that than the occasional four or five goal game.
He also needs to be able to string together a series of games. His frequent hamstring injuries have hardly helped his fitness or continuity.

Tom Browne said on Talking Footy he's spoken to Sier's management today and has confirmd Sier is staying.

Was there any Doubt he was Leaving?

Last I heard he was about to Re-Sign for 2 Years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to do this but haven’t had the chance to read all the posts so far... has anyone been formally delisted (or rumoured to have been) / anyone else retired? Cheers all

Sorry to do this but haven’t had the chance to read all the posts so far... has anyone been formally delisted (or rumoured to have been) / anyone else retired? Cheers all

Wells and Goldsack have officially retired. AFL Media announced last week that Sam Murray will be delisted, but as of today there has been no official announcement of delistings.

Wells and Goldsack have officially retired. AFL Media announced last week that Sam Murray will be delisted, but as of today there has been no official announcement of delistings.

Cheers 👍🏼

Suspect there’ll be a few more this week but if I remember correctly last year the club waited a while after the GF to officially announce stuff so maybe not

Prefer Josh Bruce to keep Darcy Moore downback, but Doogie Howser broke the record for spoils in a game, so im definitely not opposed to recruiting him

Cheers 👍🏼

Suspect there’ll be a few more this week but if I remember correctly last year the club waited a while after the GF to officially announce stuff so maybe not

Yep - we waited until the last day before the first list lodgement to do announcements of delistings and re-signings.

Murray (delisted), Goldsack (retired), Wells (retired).

Details who is who in the zoo. Stoppages sit under the control of Harvey and Hocking

Sounds like the club already got themselves a stoppages coach who can communicate. Still, somethings amiss in there.

Once Stephenson and mainly JDG hit their straps, he played mainly half forward and his form fell off.
We put it down to a knee niggle, but i think it was position.

I was surprised he didn't actually miss significant time after the knee so I'll throw my support behind that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back