Trade/Free Agency/Draft Rumours and Innuendos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy Brendan Goddard playing for you guys next year.

You have got him. If you are interested how i know i will reveal after the annoucement is made.

Great pick up !

Can you post that on the Saints board? Just a suggestion!!

I can reveal who Richmond's first round pick will be next year.

I will reveal how I know after the draft has taken place!

mentok.jpg

Ooooh-eeee-oooh!

Stick with the kid, baby!
Love Mentok :)

I don't believe it.

If Gumby is good enough that the Pies are thinking that he could compete with Dawes (which they would be to offer him the two years to get him away from us) why the **** have we not signed him up?

It is not as though there isn't an immediate role for him to play.

Gumbo will be a great player IF he stays healthy. I mean look how hes played in the games he HAS played in. Normally bigmen take a while to become good players, ie cloke. Hes shown plenty for what is essentially a 30 odd game player, with no preseason or proper, constant conditioning. I would cry if Collingwood got him, as marking gumbo and cloak would be a god damn nightmare. Only for a 1st rounder would i even consider moving him on

If Gumbleton moves along, he loses all respect from me. For Essendon to have put that much time and effort into him, and for him to just leave it all behind, would disgust me to no end.

On the flip side, if he stays I'll give him a wristy

A few bits of information that are accurate.
Josh Toy has met with coaches/ admin at essendon however has had similar meetings at bulldogs and Carlton. Will be meeting with collingwood and Geelong in the next week. If I was to predict I would say he will end up at collingwood.
Goddard has met with both essendon and freo officials. Meeting at essendon went well was given in depth presentation of new training facility and his role at the club if he signs. His management has gone back to St Kilda as goddards preference is to stay. Prediction is Goddard stays a saint.
Hal hunter not guaranteed a second year on rookie list. 50/50 chance of survival at this stage. Concerns abouthis endurance running ability.
Essendon having real problems with one playeragent who represents a few of our players and is using his knowledge to confound negotiations. This has caused heirachy concern in the last couple of weeks.

Josh Toy has met with coaches/ admin at essendon however has had similar meetings at bulldogs and Carlton. Will be meeting with collingwood and Geelong in the next week. If I was to predict I would say he will end up at collingwood.
Goddard has met with both essendon and freo officials. Meeting at essendon went well was given in depth presentation of new training facility and his role at the club if he signs. His management has gone back to St Kilda as goddards preference is to stay. Prediction is Goddard stays a saint.
Hal hunter not guaranteed a second year on rookie list. 50/50 chance of survival at this stage. Concerns abouthis endurance running ability.
Essendon having real problems with one playeragent who represents a few of our players and is using his knowledge to confound negotiations. This has caused heirachy concern in the last couple of weeks.

Do not like

Enjoy Brendan Goddard playing for you guys next year.

You have got him. If you are interested how i know i will reveal after the annoucement is made.

Great pick up !

:thumbsu: :hearts: :D

o_O :eek:

**** this club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't believe it.

If Gumby is good enough that the Pies are thinking that he could compete with Dawes (which they would be to offer him the two years to get him away from us) why the **** have we not signed him up?

It is not as though there isn't an immediate role for him to play.

Collingwood need Gumby more than Essendon.

Yep - Colin Young from Corporate Sports Australia. Based in WA and representing Jetta, Myers and Colyer.

His most interesting client is actually not a player but a coach - Scott Watters.

You paint the picture ;)

I can't believe we have 3 ******* weeks of FA and trade period. coming up, I'm exhausted already

I might distance myself emotionally from all this shit and celebrate for now that I know we are getting JD. Everything else can get stuffed until an announcement is made by the club (that is if they make any announcements at all).

1. Gumbleton and our 3rd rounder to Freo for their 2nd rounder
2. our second rounder + Pears To adelaide/brisbane/3rd party
3. ????????????
3. Caddy to essendon (PROFIT)

Ben Jacobs maybe looking to return home. He was one of the players i rated really highly for his draft. Had a pretty bad injury during his first preseason and home and away which set him back a fair bit. Has probably be played out of position at port. Was pick 16/17 from memory. Has been underwhelming so far. Was rated as one of the best kicks in the draft yet has been a turnover merchant so far in AFL. We probably again dont have the currency although we would be dealing with Port and they might see more worth in some of our players especially if they lose a few.

They'd be spewing if they lose Chaplin and/or Surjan as well. On a side note, how much better do Richmond look if they land Knights and Chaplin?

...if we lose one of Hooker or Pears it may be worth looking into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back