• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If we’re interested, a trade for two probably doesn’t happen until draft night, right? So North feels confident about where Tauru lands?

I also doubt we’re very interested in trading up to 2 :(
This all comes down with if we are comfortable at who we will take at 1 and 6.

Would have to be enticing though to pair Lalor and FOS together. Gets the rebuild off to the strongest possible start with F1 Pick 1 in 2025......

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I don't know, I hope so too but there are rumours that West Coast are getting more picks in the 20's and Carlton don't have any left.... We are the 3rd in this deal

This could be bad.

Hang in there mate reckon there’s some moves to come

Would make Blues paying up to get to 3 a pyrrhic victory if so.

If they really are chasing FOS, it makes no sense unless they think we (and whoever holds 2) are not.

Clearly, despite what others have insisted, there is not (yet?) an agreed pick 1.

Could see them wanting Draper to inject some high end pace into their midfield. Plus Draper (and Jagga) will likely have a more immediate impact next year, handy when you’re trying to win a flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unmitigated fail of an offseason for Freo if they don’t get it done.
And we can now say guys we are fine for picks now unless they’re these ones. And, he’d be unreal for them. I think it’s very very likely, bordering on a certainty
1,6,14,20,23,24 & Bolton is a pretty good trade period for our rebuild. Happy with that

I think we could come out of this pretty good.

WC does the deal and we get pick 14.

If Matt Clarke comes to his senses and pulls out at the last minute, Baker is likely to pull the trigger and say "Okay. Get a deal done with Fremantle" after WC messed up multiple times to get him there, which will make the Bolton trade easy.

I don't know, I hope so too but there are rumours that West Coast are getting more picks in the 20's and Carlton don't have any left.... We are the 3rd in this deal

This could be bad.
I don't think that there's been any mention of picks in the 20's, it was stated that there would be some later picks to be added

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back