• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media now saying that blooze offered pick 12+14 for norfs 2 and it wasnt necessarily knocked back because it was unfair it was knocked back because Houston looked like going elsewhere

Now that hes back on the agenda for north we are easily in the best place to split their pick
11 and 14 then ;)

Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

Holy crap. What a lot of catching up. **** the Cooney Mega Trades, strap yourselves in for a Richo Mega Multi Quote!

Freo will do 10, 11 or no Bolton for them.

We're not.

That's it.

Wow, you came around quickly. Good for you.

You're wrong.

Norf.

You and Jon Ralph are also invited to my next poker night.

He won't. Why would he?

The something back is Shai Bolton.

And an extra large purple dildo.

If we want Jagga we'll just keep pick 6. :cool:

You're right there, Gutser. Just take that next step. One more dot.

How do you know for sure Lalor is going at 2? Insider info or something. You just seem very certain is all.

Yeah I agree Jagga is gettable at 6

Dependent on Houston choosing Norf, surely?

If it's heating up, then maybe we've just acquired the pieces to make it happen....?

6 + 14
2 + 25

There’s a lot we are dependant on but discussions have started. May not lead to much but if Pies can’t revive Houston deal, we are in the wings I think.

TWO future first round picks? They've lost the plot completely

No, Hawthorn made a bad trade.

F1 and F2 from Carlton (good chance for top 8) is not worth pick 14 in this draft.

What did they think WC would say when they offered one of their F1s for Barrass?

Shit draft, both Carlton/Hawthorn look likely to make finals and possibly more, and FA compo still looming. They’d be valuing those F1s no higher than pick 15 in next years draft. That’s like pick 20-25 in this draft so of course they are asking for both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton have done well to get pick three, but let's dissect what they have paid for it.

This from a Carlton fan!

We PAID for pick 3 with TWO first rounders (current & future) and a future 2nd + Owies. Let that sink in

If that was like CCJ, Higgins and RCD, and we got Paddy Dow we’d be pissed. Imagine if it was the Balta pick.

However, land Bradshaw or LDU we’d be happy except if we lost Balta.

It’s a big risk. Kind of the reason I don’t want to trade 6 for pick 2 if it means losing 10, 11 or 14 as well.

100% on board with trading up to pick 2 for FOS + Lalor

Nah pass. Pick 2 would cost a lot.

Use all our picks and back the draft team in a good draft

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back