List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

All this talk about pick 2....

Make no mistake, North will be calling us before we call them.

Blair is ready for the encore.
If North call us then we don't take their first offer.

I'd be trying to squeeze them. We really don't need to do anything here, I'd prefer to keep 6 and try and get pick 2 without it if the club decides to go for it.

Still can’t believe we traded pick 32.. I don’t know how I’ll ever forgive this club for letting go such a vital asset! 💔😂

Go suck a lemon any loser that cried over that pick swap!

Blair’s playing 3D chess when everyone else is unboxing the checkers board

sddefault.jpg
Tambling would have killed it in today's game. Club is more professional these days as well.

We lost Bolton, Rioli and Baker as well as Graham, draft picks count for nothing unless we draft quality players in
Of course
But they were leaving and I think we just about got the max for them collectively don’t you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We lost Bolton, Rioli and Baker as well as Graham, draft picks count for nothing unless we draft quality players in
Told you magic, these players were never staying, no point forcing players to stay if their hearts were no longer in it. You get the best possible deal we can and the club has done very well. No other team has had 8 picks in the first 24 except the 2 expansion sides.

Sheez, I bet Blair didn't think about that, you've made him laser focused now :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back