• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft picks aren’t important to GC so they are just waiting to see what comes from it all and will relent and give us Pick 6 and Pick 23 for Daniel. The talk on John Noble is also something that is confusing things as Collingwood are wanting Pick 13 but want that 23 as well. Now that maybe other clubs are coming to GC for Pick 13 (I’ve heard Melbourne) for their F1 - I think GC will tell Collingwood, sorry, we can only now deal with you direct for Noble but Pick 13 won’t be part of it.

It could be then:

Pick 6 & Pick 23 for Daniel Rioli and 51
Pick 29 for John Noble and Pick 55
Pick 13 for F1 from Melbourne.

Something along those lines.

Yep. But media piling on us cos we won't cave to shitty picks from Freo and GCS but silence on wet toast standing firm.
thats cos west coke arent a big victorian club

nobody gives a flying fu*k about them apart from campaigners in that cult state

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive heard that while Blair has been waiting for the teams to relent to our demands he has counted to infinity...........

......twice

Gold Coast are they ones chasing Rioli, why would they tell us to **** off. We're not trying to ship him there for picks.
he prob cheats on his wife then tells her to fu*k off when hes caught

he prob cheats on his wife then tells her to fu*k off when hes caught
No Worries Movie GIF by Paramount Network

I would say any meetings with him and Hardwick about it would be pretty tense atm

Hardwick has put him in a shit spot
And we don't owe Hardwick any favours. If anything with the way he left and has acted since we would get great pleasure slowly reaming him with the pointy end of a pineapple.

This shit making me nervous. Just do Rioli and pick 20 & pick 51 for pick 6 & 13
Gold Coast are the only nervous ones here mate.
They have to get the deal done. It's definitely going to be 6 plus a pick. I think it will be 6 and 23. If we need to send them a future 3rd or something we probably will.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back