• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Might be unpopular but maybe trade pick 1 for 2 picks inside the top 10 and one pick in the late teens …. Then get 10 and 11 for Bolton and 6 and pick in the 20s for Rioli and bobs your uncle! We win the trade/draft period

Cameron doesn't stall...... much:tearsofjoy:

Circa 2016 media

'Currently working in business with former Tigers president Gary March and his Beyond Sportswear Limited, Cameron quit Richmond at the start of 2013 to run BC3 Thoroughbreds for Bill Vlahos. By the end of that year Cameron placed the company into voluntary receivership'
BC3 Thouroughbreds and Bill Vlahos. What an horrific disaster.

Might be unpopular but maybe trade pick 1 for 2 picks inside the top 10 and one pick in the late teens …. Then get 10 and 11 for Bolton and 6 and pick in the 20s for Rioli and bobs your uncle! We win the trade/draft period
My understanding is there is no standout number one, unlike last year with Harley Reid.

Winning draft is better calculated 5-10 years down the line. For instance, many who re-rank the 2016 draft would say that Shai was in the top 2-3 players to come out of it. Only Taranto (pick 2) & McCluggage (pick 3) stand out in the top 15 of that year as players alongside Shai in value.

The price for a top two pick has been somewhat set in the past. West Coast got picks 8 and 12 for pick 2 in 2022

You’d think they’d be expecting something similar for 3 this year

Is the Lalor/FOS double almost dead in the water now?

If North are going to split 2, it's impossible to beat Melbourne's offer, unless they're not interested in the trade, if they are, it's over. But maybe Melbourne want to keep both selections? No one knows what's going on.

Is it even worth trying to get 3? You can make an argument it is if you want Jagga as part of the double... But the biggest question is, is it worth it?

Interesting times ahead because I know this board is going to melt either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winning draft is better calculated 5-10 years down the line. For instance, many who re-rank the 2016 draft would say that Shai was in the top 2-3 players to come out of it. Only Taranto (pick 2) & McCluggage (pick 3) stand out in the top 15 of that year as players alongside Shai in value.
With all the picks we would get from my draft proposal it would be impossible to lose the draft unless toce shits the bed big time

EAGLES KNOCK BACK BLUES’ PICK 3 OFFER

West Coast has knocked back Carlton’s offer of picks 12 and 14 for Pick 3, according to Perth journalist Ryan Daniels.

It means the Eagles, who own selections 3, 26 63 and 68, will explore other options to facilitate deals for Tom Barrass and Liam Baker.

EAGLES KNOCK BACK BLUES’ PICK 3 OFFER

West Coast has knocked back Carlton’s offer of picks 12 and 14 for Pick 3, according to Perth journalist Ryan Daniels.

It means the Eagles, who own selections 3, 26 63 and 68, will explore other options to facilitate deals for Tom Barrass and Liam Baker.
Something something bag of dicks something something scum

If North are going to split 2, it's impossible to beat Melbourne's offer, unless they're not interested in the trade, if they are, it's over. But maybe Melbourne want to keep both selections? No one knows what's going on.

Is it even worth trying to get 3? You can make an argument it is if you want Jagga as part of the double... But the biggest question is, is it worth it?

As I said in draft thread… get pick 3 and then tell north if FOS/Lalor are not there at 3 we’re taking Tauru.

They either hold or miss Tauru. If I can’t have FOS/Lalor, Tauru is a great replacement.

This is assuming all the rumours around this are true

Jagga is the guaranteed gun, way ahead of FOS/Lalor.

Speed, agility, kicking skill & leather poisoning, he has it all !!

Dont get me wrong, would love the other 2 aswell but not ahead of Jagga.

i'd want to keep all our draft picks including the trade ones until draft night, don't haggle for 2 or 3 now
see what offers come our way, considering we'd have 7 or 8 picks before pick 30

we could get some very good offers to think about

Nah mate we want the FoS/Lalor combo with a large fries.
Two best mates are made to be together.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back