List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:

200.gif

Take 10 and 18 for Bolton
Take 3 for 10 and Baker

Take 20 for 32,42,43 and 45
Take 9 from Dons for 18 and 20

Take 6 and 23 for Rioli

Head to draft with 1,3,6,9,23 and 24 and watch clubs come for our end of first and start of second picks

Not a fan of her, but like any shitty male in the role, she deserves to be criticised because of the job she does, not because of her gender.
Is she being criticised because of her gender?
Or because the afl wanted a woman in charge no matter what qualifications she does or does not possess?
I would say the latter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah probably right

Only place on bigfooty where oppo posters are allowed to have a laugh at the expense of the home team
You go girl
The worst thing about bigfooty is how serious everyone takes it 👍

Pretty toxic joint overall, as is most of the internet. A few of of you campaigners are alright though (not Morro).

Band 4 for Graham was well unders in comparison to the Battle and the fringe GWS compensations, but our list managers were probably forced to settle for it.
10 and 18 for Bolton is unders, but there's a good chance our list managers will settle for it.
6 and 23 for Rioli is unders, but there's a good chance our list managers will settle for it.
14 for Baker is fair, and there's a slight chance we'll end up with that. Maybe not

So, all round, we will be coerced into taking less than what our individual parts should be worth, especially considering contract statuses, the desperation of these destination clubs, and how much spare salary cap we have to improve any trade deals. We will be rubber gloved - there is nothing surer.

If I then hear a single one of our list managers come out with a line in the aftermath, such as "we were able to get (insert ex-premiership Tiger) to where he wanted to go" I will ****ing dry reach.

Pretty toxic joint overall, as is most of the internet. A few of of you campaigners are alright though (not Morro).
Well said, not good for anyone's health if you take this too seriously. Particularly if you value fairness (not a pro-Richmond comment, it is just a v poorly administered sport)

Looks good on paper but the draft has no guarantees.
For example if we compare those picks to the recent 2020 and 2021 drafts, where we have a fair idea of the players ability, it's not that great.

2020 Draft
1.Jammarra Ugle-Hagan
6. Denver Grangier-Barrass
10.Zach Reid
14. Heath Chapman
18.Ryan Angwin
20.Max Holmes
23.Reef McInnes
24.Ralph Coleman

2021 Draft
1. Jason Horne-Francis
6. Josh Rachele
10. Neil Erasmus
14.Campell Chesser
18.Angus Sheldrick
20.Kai Lohman
23. Sam Butler
24.Toby Conway.
I appreciate the message but both of those are Covid years which made recruiting very different, difficult years to compare too.

Yes I am **** ya :(

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back