List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

You fail to understand the value of picks this year. You think just because someone has pick 1 beside their name, it automatically makes them the best player in the draft. Not this year.
Can you find the post where I said this bolded part? I don't remember ever saying that.

Rosas still not mentioned in the media as coming to us is sad. 100% asked the question so have to assume he turned us down.

Lewis Young would be handy IMO, but maybe the club thinks Blight can reach his level.

Kennedy to Norf IMO, exactly what they need but keep a close eye on the Cats, he is a typical Cats get.
Ralphy reckons Rosas is staying at GC.

Can see Dees chasing Kennedy.

Defensive mid/forward that can cover for Petracca like Neal-Bullen has. With question marks over Oliver and Petracca, Viney looking like he's on the decline and Sparrow being a hack, I can see it happening.
The word is he wants to leave to play pure mid though?

I dont see Dees as a good fit, but Grundy went there sooooooo

any indigenous fellas on the radar? was mentioned some lad from the goldy might come down to the big smoke?
Haven’t heard a peep as to it being on the radar, but 192cm lithe but springy forward Joel Jeffrey perhaps? Wouldn’t object to it

Was a RS nominee & kicked 5 in one match in 2022 & had as many as 29d (21k) & 12m in a game at Docklands this year

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints are ****ed. Them and Essendon always seem to be looking for the easy way out rather than rebuilding properly. Doomed to be mid-table forever.
Saints midfield is sloooooow

Solution: trade for the slowest mid going around.

Any good?

Thought he was going to the Eagles
Good kid for sure. I rate him. Quite surprised at how they are managing this.

Good kid for sure. I rate him. Quite surprised at how they are managing this.
Think that salary cap squeeze is starting to catch up with them

are the camporeale twins even any good? havent heard or seen anything from them in my extremely casual draft watching.
Ben is really good apparently. I don't remember the exact award but I heard he won a medal this year from only a handful of games as he was best on in all of them.
No idea about Lucas though.

are the camporeale twins even any good? havent heard or seen anything from them in my extremely casual draft watching.
Production wise Ben has been better. Bigger body inside mid. Scrappy though. Won award for best under 18.

Lucas more outside wing/half back. Think he's more likely to make it tbh.

Ben probably goes 35-50 & Lucas 45+

Production wise Ben has been better. Bigger body inside mid. Scrappy though. Won award for best under 18.

Lucas more outside wing/half back. Think he's more likely to make it tbh.

Ben probably goes 35-50 & Lucas 45+
The way they had been talked up by blues fans over the past year or so they were both gunna be top 10 picks

Just listened to trade radio (I know), they were speaking very fast. Pretty much everything we already know was covered.

Positives
  • indicated picks 9, 10 & 17 would likely be on the table for Baker/Bolton
  • indicated West Coast were also in the conversation for both players
  • indicated pick 6 would be a starting point for Rioli
  • top 8 or so players in draft could be considered number one players such is evenness of this draft.
  • Damo doesn’t think St Kilda should get band 1 compo

Negatives
  • Damo
  • Dusty going to GC for less than 400k a year.
  • Geelong likely to push Bailey Smith to the end trade week so it can be all about them and they want to only pay their shitty first this year.

Just listened to trade radio (I know), they were speaking very fast. Pretty much everything we already know was covered.

Positives
  • indicated picks 9, 10 & 17 would likely be on the table for Baker/Bolton
  • indicated West Coast were also in the conversation for both players
  • indicated pick 6 would be a starting point for Rioli
  • top 8 or so players in draft could be considered number one players such is evenness of this draft.
  • Damo doesn’t think St Kilda should get band 1 compo

Negatives
  • Damo
  • Dusty going to GC for less than 400k a year.
  • Geelong likely to push Bailey Smith to the end trade week so it can be all about them and they want to only pay their shitty first this year.
Would take Sniffs in the PSD if Dogs & Cats both play hardball.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back