List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Hes 194 cms and still growing. Will be a key defender or that third tall interceptor. Can swing forward and play a key post. Has an incredible vertical leap, a vice like mark and is as tough as nails. A footballer in an athletic body.
Has gone and played midfield as well. Such is his athletic ability

Tell your son too act like Noah Cumberland for the rest of the season

Macrae wants out at the Dogs... lol doubt we'd interested now when he could have left.
When we were interested a couple of years ago.

It’s an interesting one

by the sounds of it, Kmac isn’t a guarantee to be signed on, we’ve already loss Pickett so our wing options are extremely low

pretty good user of the ball by foot if I’m not mistaken but he lacks any sort of pace

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Cant believe the amount of people wanting to jump on other teams rejects already

Do you guys not realise we should be taking 6 min 7 picks in this years draft and hold 1 spot open for PSD thats 8 spots we need and probably need to upgrade bauer

We dont have the list spot for rubbish and should be churning over the bottom 30 players not adding to the pile of rubbish

Cant believe the amount of people wanting to jump on other teams rejects already

Do you guys not realise we should be taking 6 min 7 picks in this years draft and hold 1 spot open for PSD thats 8 spots we need and probably need to upgrade bauer

We dont have the list spot for rubbish and should be churning over the bottom 30 players not adding to the pile of rubbish
I don’t imagine we draft 6 more likely 5 couple a trades maybe spp in fact certain coz we have lti

Why the f*** are we trying to move up the draft order when it’s so even from 1-10 odd? Smith, Langford, Smillie, Draper, etc. aren’t worth trading up for.
unless we managed to somehow enormously bend over whoever we're trading up with, i'm very happy sitting on the picks we're likely to get from trades

It’s an interesting one

by the sounds of it, Kmac isn’t a guarantee to be signed on, we’ve already loss Pickett so our wing options are extremely low

pretty good user of the ball by foot if I’m not mistaken but he lacks any sort of pace

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Macrae is an inside player only now, he is way too slow for a wing role with the way the game is played now.
He'd be taking up Jagga or FOS midfield minutes if we got him.

I don’t imagine we draft 6 more likely 5 couple a trades maybe spp in fact certain coz we have lti
And Macrae is salary dump areas.

Just saying… we are where we are. We all like the idea of growing beanstalks from seedlings, but getting humiliated every second week ain’t fun, or helpful.

If Macrae & his contract came with Geelong’s first, for pick 100, it’s a discussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not seeing a Dusty or a Dangerfield not even a JUH , JHF , Reid or even a Dyson Sharp in the top 10 this year and any player could be the best of the draft

Take our picks and dont bother trading up and trust the recruiters to pick the eyes out and build depth
They get paid to pick the best player and we have pick #1 so do the work

And Macrae is salary dump areas.

Just saying… we are where we are. We all like the idea of growing beanstalks from seedlings, but getting humiliated every second week ain’t fun, or helpful.

If Macrae & his contract came with Geelong’s first, for pick 100, it’s a discussion.
Can't see Macrae being a salary dump, pies or geelong would be happy to take him on the cheap

Why the f*** are we trying to move up the draft order when it’s so even from 1-10 odd? Smith, Langford, Smillie, Draper, etc. aren’t worth trading up for.
It's even but there are still levels to the draft.
where some players suit us better that could go earlier.

Can't see Macrae being a salary dump, pies or geelong would be happy to take him on the cheap
In which case it’s a very short discussion.

3 years to go on a contract he signed as a 27yo, immediately following a season where he set a record for most 30+ disposal games.
Whoever takes that deal on won’t be parting with an asset they value. And very likely would be looking for the Dogs to grease the wheels

Amon and Impey were not fringe.
They weren't in the best 15 players or so at Port. Both came relatively cheap. One was a free agent from memory

Not sure how you can say that when we literally plucked Grigg, Houli, Nankervis and Caddy from obscurity.
You can always find some hidden gems and we shouldn't close ourselves off from that.

MaCrae wants the trade not doggies getting rid of him

Find yourself a club and we will trade you or you stay

Why would the doggies give up a pick
Dropped to the VFL, multiple times a sub, including in their most recent game, expensive insurance & they have some solid contracts to renew.
They’re not gonna be locking the exit

Not sure how you can say that when we literally plucked Grigg, Houli, Nankervis and Caddy from obscurity.
You can always find some hidden gems and we shouldn't close ourselves off from that.
I would be very against it, but it’s noteworthy that pick 24 from 2016 (Parfitt, for Caddy) is a probable delist

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back