List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe we should get Taberner to sit along side Kosi
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Why not bid on Ashcroft at pick 1?
Because the kid that goes number 1 gets some extra benefits on the night and would be pretty shitty of us to take that away from the kid we actually want to take at number 1.

I’d suggest we’d be looking at the Whitlocks, Faull & Tauru etc but getting highly talented Mids and small/medium forwards in the first 4 picks should be priority.

#1 - FOS
#3 - Draper/Jagga/Lalor/Langford
#6 - Lalor/Langford/Reid
#9 - Reid/Berry/Travaglia/Smillie
#14 - Shanahan/Tauru/J.Whitlock
If we can get 3 picks inside the top 10, then I'd like to see us load up on midfielders.

Anything outside the top 10 I'd like to see us prioritize KPP/ruck depth so we can start to develop some genuine quality in those positions. We're at ground zero for the rebuild and as we all know KPP/rucks take a while to develop, so get them in now.

I know this will be met with plenty of opposition, but I would not mind one iota offering Seb Ross a one-year contract.
We could do with his experience on and off the field next year.
It would cost nothing. A DFA and a modest contract.
Your first line is 💯 % accurate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sort of hope he does have another year or 2 and does well at the Suns
Good luck to the champ can do whatever he likes
Once you leave Richmond you are dead, prime example Craig Lambert and Stewart Maxfield!

Because the kid that goes number 1 gets some extra benefits on the night and would be pretty shitty of us to take that away from the kid we actually want to take at number 1.
Even just an “optics” thing
Imagine us trying to sell to whoever we pick that we didn’t actually want him with pick 1 we wanted Ashcroft and had to settle for the bridesmaid

If you are trying to build a vision for these kids they need to think that we wanted them specifically and they are going to be important going forward

Bidding on Ashcroft with 1 does not benefit us in any way the same reason why the Roo’s bidding on Daicos would of been a dumb move

Even just an “optics” thing
Imagine us trying to sell to whoever we pick that we didn’t actually want him with pick 1 we wanted Ashcroft and had to settle for the bridesmaid

If you are trying to build a vision for these kids they need to think that we wanted them specifically and they are going to be important going forward

Bidding on Ashcroft with 1 does not benefit us in any way the same reason why the Roo’s bidding on Daicos would of been a dumb move
Worked well for Norf sucking off JHF instead of bidding on Daicos

Animated GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back