List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Reluctant to take like 10 kids this year,

Take 5-6 this year and 5-6 next year, better balance.
I reckon 7 or 8 this year , given the depth of this year’s draft and a lean 2022 and 23 ND for us ( catch up time)

And 4-5 next year. It’d be ideal to have another top 10 pick to go with what is likely to be pick1,2 or 3.

Reluctant to take like 10 kids this year,

Take 5-6 this year and 5-6 next year, better balance.

Likely to be kids available this year at 20 odd that would be top 12 next year, take 7 minimum this year IMO, maybe 4 next year.

Likely we get Picks 1 and 2 next year I reckon Balta will get a huge offer from Pies and leave. Trade out pick 22 this year for future first, then have 1,2 mid first and 1st pick second round next year.

Effectively 11 picks over 2 years all in top 20. 4 of them top 3 should be enough to build a great list I think we have 10-12 B Graders to solid role players going forward on the list already.

Someone needs to trawl back through the past few years and make a list of all time greatest melts.

A couple of posters really disgraced themselves.

It will be even funnier when they lost it over some kid we didn't pick who went on to become a spud

Loads of people were losing it over not prioritising getting Ben Hobbs ….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Likely to be kids available this year at 20 odd that would be top 12 next year, take 7 minimum this year IMO, maybe 4 next year.

Likely we get Picks 1 and 2 next year I reckon Balta will get a huge offer from Pies and leave. Trade out pick 22 this year for future first, then have 1,2 mid first and 1st pick second round next year.

Effectively 11 picks over 2 years all in top 20. 4 of them top 3 should be enough to build a great list I think we have 10-12 B Graders to solid role players going forward on the list already.

Other than getting a mature back-up ruck, I don’t see any reason not to get 8-10 players in the draft. We have like 16 players out of contract at the end of next year. Prestia and/or Lynch will probably retire, and we’ll probably have 3-4 players minimum not getting renewed contracts, especially if we sign on any of McIntosh, Dow, Cumbo, Coulthard.

Fill the list in this draft and then get 4-6 next year if we’re still shit. If by some miracle all our young players are performing that’s even better!

"View attachment 2114116"
This was on the Pies List Mgmt Trade/FA thread is this another Lynch situation coming their way? :tearsofjoy:
A lot of people on here are convinced Cadman will be a Tiger.

The Pies will be absolute dog sh*te from 2026 onwards… maybe even next year.

Not only will they be without Sidey, Pendles, Howe, Mitchell. Mihocek, Cox and Elliott beyond 2026, here is their list of quality players under 25yo when 2025 season kicks off:

Nick Daicos.

I kid you not … here is the list of other players under 25yo in March 2025:

Bytel
McReery
Dean
Macrae
Parker
Begg
Eyre
McInnes
Long
Steene
Harrison
Allan
Ryan
Jiath
Smit
Demattia

Other than McReery and Naicos, not one of them has played 30+ games - 6 have played 15+ games. AND they don’t have their first round draft pick this draft. Their list is in massive trouble for the future.

For our under 25yo cohort 6 have played 30+ games, and 14 have played 15+.

So we are miles ahead in youth development and will have a draft hand for the ages in 2024.

2025 will be a tough ride, but unlike the Pies our future looks super bright.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Saint for life

They were better without him

ha ha simpsons GIF

st Kilda ramping up their focus under Lyon.

we need to go against the grain and hit the draft for max reward clearly strategically which gives us best chance or premierships

I think we should trade pick one for Stringer

DOG WEIGHS FUTURE​

THE WESTERN Bulldogs have offered Riley Garcia a two-year extension, but the West Australian is weighing up his future after being starved of opportunities in 2024.

Garcia played a career-high 12 games for Luke Beveridge this season, proving he is over the injury issues that impacted his first few seasons at the Whitten Oval.

The 23-year-old starred for Footscray this year, averaging 29.8 disposals and 7.5 tackles from 11 appearances in the VFL to finish equal seventh in the J.J. Liston Trophy.

Port Adelaide, West Coast, St Kilda and North Melbourne are all understood to have expressed varying levels of interest in the out-of-contract midfielder.

But with Jack Macrae and Bailey Smith both requesting trades this month, Garcia could stay at the Bulldogs and fight for a spot in a deep midfield again in 2025.

Garcia has had his exit interview and will return to Perth later this week before making a decision about his future. – Josh Gabelich

worth a crack? he is probably more likely to end up at west coast if he leaves though given he is from WA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Mid week tackle. FMD what a collection of the minds. The dumbest most damaged minds I'm talkin' about. Morons. The lady is the one one with a brain.

Looks like these AFL plant simpletons are trying to do everything to trade away our picks from Bolton and Rioli.

Let's run through a few of the 'doozies' from the Mensa candidates.

Firstly pick 12 from GC to Collingwood for Noble, which then goes to Port for Houston. They mentioned that Pies would have to package up other picks... no shit sherlock!, what picks. Sounded like a desperate Pies fan that fat carnt.

Bailey Smith to Geelong for pick 20. lol keep dreaming dickheads.

Then the fat bloke, or should I say the other one, reckons North offer a future first to Freo and get pick 10 or 17. North to get Houston.

How f***in dumb are these carnts.

It's like these simpletons are just throwing as much shit against the wall, hoping that something sticks.

I mean there's silly season and then there's f***g stupid season.

Are these morons paid by the word? Ridiculous.

The Mid week tackle. FMD what a collection of the minds. The dumbest most damaged minds I'm talkin' about. Morons. The lady is the one one with a brain.

Looks like these AFL plant simpletons are trying to do everything to trade away our picks from Bolton and Rioli.

Firstly pick 12 from GC to Collingwood for Noble, which then goes to Port for Houston. They mentioned that Pies would have to package up other picks... no shit sherlock!, what picks. Sounded like a desperate Pies fan that fat carnt.

Then the fat bloke, or should I say the other one, reckons North offer a future first to Freo and get pick 10 or 17. North to get Houston.

It's like these simpletons are just throwing as much shit against the wall, hoping that something sticks.

Jay Clark is a scat fan who sucks off the Pies any chance he gets. Weird campaigner

View attachment 2114248
Any danger Richmond???? Peatling is worth a look.
Why? Getting him makes no sense when we need to get as many games into 3 of Jagga, FOS, Lalor, Draper, Reid, Smilie etc. (and McAuliffe).

And don't say experience because we have that already with Taranto, Hopper, Ross, Prestia.

Sent from my Pixel 9 using Tapatalk

On the poll question i vote yes on trading for picks 2 and 3 IF that means our whole recruitment department believes the first 3 in this draft are generational talents.

FOS, Jagga, Smilie would be very exciting... would sell tickets to games I reckon
Not as many as FOS, Jagga and Lalor would

Why? Getting him makes no sense when we need to get as many games into 3 of Jagga, FOS, Lalor, Draper, Reid, Smilie etc. (and McAuliffe).

And don't say experience because we have that already with Taranto, Hopper, Ross, Prestia.

Sent from my Pixel 9 using Tapatalk
He is a genuinely good player that has a mix of experience but still at a good age that will see him develop with the new draftees. We still need an environment that puts pressure on the older guys to play well and for the young guys not to be just gifted games.

I feel like there is a spot for him at the club. Especially with Prestia likely hanging up the boots at the end of 2025. We need more players in mid 20's age bracket.

You obviously didn't listen properly.they clearly said they weren't getting purely pick 12 as a swap for noble.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back