List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Having the same pick in the same quality draft, but a year earlier, obv has a > NPV but North’s reported willingness to deal out of 2025 R1 makes me think others don’t rate next year & all these trade scenarios may be a bit 2024 focussed.

10 & Baker for 3 has been well covered, but what if the offer is WC’s 2025 first for Baker & 15?
I would take Eagles F1 for Baker + #15

They will finish bottom 4 and the top 5 kids a great next year

Don't Agree. Matt Clarke made it fairly clear he had no idea what was going on with a potential Bolton trade indicating his club was not involved. Matt made be a crappy recruiter but his integrity is high. Think you can take it to the bank West C won't be involved.
If that was the case he would have said Bolton is not in their plans or that Bolton was fremantle bound and thats for Richmond and fremantle to work out. He was very quite and reserved like he didnt want to say something that may jeopardies things

I’d be asking the question of Ollie Lord from Port.

Originally from Victoria, he signed late last year until the end of 2026, but can’t get a game at the moment and that’s with no Todd Marshall, plus a 40 year old witches hat by the name of Charlie Dixon.

22 years old.. plays with a fair bit of mongrel. I like him.

Can’t hurt to ask the question right?

Originally from Victoria, he signed late last year until the end of 2026, but can’t get a game at the moment and that’s with no Todd Marshall, plus a 40 year old witches hat by the name of Charlie Dixon.

I like him but so do Port. He's their Dixon replacement.
But....you'd think they'd cut loose one of forwards to get something in that they need more.
Georgiades, Marshall. Not sure who else they have.

I like him but so do Port. He's their Dixon replacement.
But....you'd think they'd cut loose one of forwards to get something in that they need more.
Georgiades, Marshall. Not sure who else they have.

They’d let go of Finlayson before any of them. Marshall, Georgiades and Lord are their future

I said we should have asked the question last year!
Instead of Kozi

I'd rather trade for what we KNOW is pick 2 now, rather than what 'could' be anything next year.

They aren’t trading pick 2 for the same value

They’ve got next years f1 on the table for Houston freo wanna get back in this year

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Marshall just got dropped… again. Rekon he might look around.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He’s out with concussion

Cats will come knocking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back