List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the tweet I'm assuming you are referencing. There's been a bit a bit of conjecture about whether this guy has legit sources or not.

If he was to be right about anything, I hope he is right about this.

Got better and better and better as the year went on. Dominant against the Lions in R22, turned the game for them with clearance after clearance and ended with 9 in the game.

Check the game saving mark at 2:03.

A lot of teams in the mix but I like it.

Petling looks like he could be a very handy pick up for the right price. Based on the clips. 24 this year… astute mid season pick up by GWS.

Sauce is from the inside. It’s a play, a strong one too. It’s not a given but I am pleased to know we are shaking trees.
Club is a bit miffed that we can’t get a sub 5 pick for Bolton.
welcome to Richmond harley reid

I shall call him cake

I believe we will explore a play at Harley Reid. Bolton, Baker and pick 2 plus a healthy pay rise will be the play.
Obviously work needs to be done to get pick 2. Don’t be disappointed folks if we don’t end up selecting 7 first round picks. The price for Reid will be heavy.
I sincerely hope you are qrong
i prefer 6 and 20 and 20 we can bundle with other picks to maybe get a mid 1st rounder
If we get 20 I'd bundle it with 21 and trade it with a team we think is more than likely to finish in the bottom 6 next year for there 2025 first ...a team might go for it if they spot a couple of players still available

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old mate Cameron mentioned earlier today that we'd met with him over the weekend, but feels that he'll be looking at clubs offering longer deals. Surely we'd be comfortable offering him up to 4 years especially if Graham wasn't to re-sign

We could definitely front load a contract for a guy like Peatling that would be pretty juicy.

This is a nice little test of Hicks’ sources, we’ve not been linked with him by anyone else.
Morris says he met with Victorian clubs and then Hicks says 25 minutes later we are one of them. Could be read as he’s seen Morris’ tweet and had a cheeky guess at us being one of the clubs, or he could be clued in.

Does he have a contract for nest year since he was a mid-season pick-up? We could get him in the pre-season Pick 1.
As far as I’m aware contract finished at the end of this year.

Get Peatling, get Perryman, keep Baker, keep Graham unless compo is band 3.

Delist Dow, Cumbo & Coulthard (& Colina).

Still go to the draft with picks 1, 6, 9, 10, 12, 17/18 & 21.

Live trade for GCs first pick in 2025. Bring in a back-up ruck in the rookie, PSD or supplemental period.

We go into 2025 with a best team (below) that can actually win games, and we still get a host of talent added to our list and an extra first in 2025.

Team
B: Vlastuin, Gibcus*, Broad
HB: Brown, Balta, Short
C: HRS, Perryman, Banks
HF: Campbell, Bauer, MRJ
F: Lefau*, Lynch*, Mansell
R: Nank, Taranto, Hopper
Int: Prestia, Peatling, Baker, Trezise
Sub: Ross

*pending draftee preseason performances

Last edited:

Live trade for GCs first pick in 2025. Bring in a back-up ruck in the rookie, PSD or supplemental period.

We go into 2025 with a best team (below) that can actually win games, and we still get a host of talent added to our list and an extra first in 2025.

Team
Int: Prestia, Peatling, Ross, Trezise
Sub: Pick 1
Keep Baker but don't put him in your best team. It's a bold strategy, Cotton

Team
Int: Prestia, Peatling, Ross, Trezise
Sub: Pick 1
that would be silly, we are here to track to premierships

Houston to Melbourne for pick 5 (i know if i was Houston I'd say no but he was keen earlier in the year)

Port trade pick 5 to Freo for picks 9 & 27

Port trade pick 9 to Gold Coast for Lukosius

Freo trade picks 5 & 16 to Richmond for Bolton

Gold Coast trade picks 6 & 12 to Richmond for Rioli + some Salary

Melbourne gets Houston
Port get Lukosius & pick 27
Fremantle get Bolton
Gold Coast get Rioli
Richmond gets picks 5,6,12 & 16

Fremantle still have pick 10 plus Bolton
Gold Coast have pick 9, 20 & 26 plus Rioli

Richmond go to the draft with picks 1,5,6,12,16,21.
plus have picks 29,39,41,47 to try and trade with Lions or next year's 1st round.

Keep Baker, trade some picks for Peatling.

Last edited:

Got better and better and better as the year went on. Dominant against the Lions in R22, turned the game for them with clearance after clearance and ended with 9 in the game.

Check the game saving mark at 2:03.

A lot of teams in the mix but I like it.

We should be able to put on the table $$$& that’d make his head turn , also gws take pic 39 or preeeeee seazzzzzzzon ,,,, take it or leave it you pricks after cornholing us on the hopper deal

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back