List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If they’re not going to be in our next premiership then I don’t want us giving up more than pick 40 for them.

Pass on Peatling.
agree, not a knock on him like others but we have a different focus looking well ahead and for real upside.

and when we say upside, we are here to win premierships so when ready and set the team with a abundance of talent can catapult up to the top again

Must be a full moon with all the lunatic asylum trades being proposed.

There is a reason why they have been delisted or told to find another club.

It's because they are shite and no amount of wishful thinking is going to change that.
just have to look at all the players CFC brought into their club giving them a big fat zero like a thing of beauty

I am still not 100 percent Shai leaves like others are pushing, and that is a back handed compliment to Shai for what it is worth

i agree.

although also agree he is best with a good team around him, he is harder to replace, and still young enough to be in our next window.

baker, graham and rioli easier to replace ....

If they’re not going to be in our next premiership then I don’t want us giving up more than pick 40 for them.

Pass on Peatling.
He is 24. Has every chance of being part of our next premiership. Has 6-8 years left in him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re gonna be historically bad, with a shit ton of cap. Peatling looks manic, standard setter, come from being a mid season pick to a genuine player.
Draftees need a bloke like that running alongside them. You gotta take safer bets along with the big swings otherwise you end up in serious trouble

He is 24. Has every chance of being part of our next premiership. Has 6-8 years left in him.
I can’t see us getting out of the bottom four for the next 4-5 years. I think we bottom out harder than North. We’re already as bad as them and the worse days are yet to come.

I can’t see us getting out of the bottom four for the next 4-5 years. I think we bottom out harder than North. We’re already as bad as them and the worse days are yet to come.
I think you'll be surprised

“Carlton is attempting to secure Gold Coast’s No. 12 draft pick to make a play at Port Adelaide All Australian Dan Houston as the Blues and North Melbourne haggle over the departing star.”

the flag winning dynasty gameplan was simple

yze needs to go back to the drawing board with caracella and simplify the gameplan

complicated gameplans are not where its at

It’s exactly what he’s good at as long as the head coach is prepared to listen.

Reckon Yze will. For no other reason it can not get worse than this season

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back