List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1727568210766.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Last edited by a moderator:
It's crazy how much of a reaction Cooney's mega trades get and people wonder why he gets a gig on trade radio every year.
It's essentially the same as say a Mr Magic doing a mega trade in here, the only difference is, Cooney has a platform to do it on a radio station.

Not sure why people get so up in arms about it acting like it carries any weight at all lol

maybe because it's the equivalent of free Nazi propaganda.

germany vintage GIF by US National Archives

the bont is out of contract next season him being a tigers supporter growing up should we throw the kitchen sink at him next year and make him captain i say yes
He is turning 29 before the end of this year. I'm one of the biggest Bont simps but even I know he makes no sense for us right now. He will retire a Dog for life but if he wants to come across as a coach of some sort after he retires, I'd love to see him at the Tigers.

Imagine SDK, Gibcus and Balta in the same backline

Isn't Hannebery in real estate? The only mail he should be worried about is the type that gets put into letterboxes.

the bont is out of contract next season him being a tigers supporter growing up should we throw the kitchen sink at him next year and make him captain i say yes
Why on earth would he come to us, we will be worse than last year with another Pick 1 in our pocket......

Dogs still in the frame..... just.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dan Hannebery has three AA blazers. Trent Cotchin, Dion Prestia and Shane Edwards have one between them.

I'd be open to getting Oliver for a cheap pick, good relationship with yze and with a full pre season I have cnfidence he'll be back to his best

Problem is with all our picks, he won't come cheap, Dees would be trying to raid us bigtime. We need to ignore the outside noise and stick to our plan.

I'm a doom and gloom guy and like this season I'm getting the feeling we all will be disappointed come this trade period.
I just can't see the Weagles, Freo or the rabble on the Gold Coast fork over what most of us on this thread are expecting to haul in on traded draft picks.
If this is the case I'll be more than happy to see Bolton, Baker and Rioli go around again in the Yellow and Black rather than helping those teams advance their lists at the expense of ours.
Hope I am wrong.

On SM-A426B using BigFooty.com mobile app

That would actually be hilarious if we said to all of them "No dice, you are staying. Bake's you are coming via PSD or you can sign to free agency. Rioli, Bolton, tough t***ies. You both signed a contract."

I guess it would set the rebuild back but at the same time, would send a pretty strong message. We for sure still finish bottom 2 next year though.

Dan Hannebery has three AA blazers. Trent Cotchin, Dion Prestia and Shane Edwards have one between them.
we wouldve had about 45 aa players from our dynasty if we wore corio navy blue prison hoops

No they don't...

I'd be open to getting Oliver for a cheap pick, good relationship with yze and with a full pre season I have cnfidence he'll be back to his best

Have some inside info about Oliver. I just don't think we have the culture or leadership to support him/get him right. Also not the type of player I would want young draftees looking at and thinking he is a role model.

Problem is with all our picks, he won't come cheap, Dees would be trying to raid us bigtime. We need to ignore the outside noise and stick to our plan.
This.

I'd much prefer drafting a kid who could perform at a similar or higher level than Oliver for the next decade than getting a player with known off field issues

we wouldve had about 45 aa players from our dynasty if we wore corio navy blue prison hoops
I know. Watch Rioli rack 'em up playing for the Suns.

No they don't...
Did Trent win two? Or did Shedda get one? Either way they were all better players than Lines Hannebery.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back