List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1727568210766.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Last edited by a moderator:

Deal for Bolton will be 9 & 16 max...we should take that and run, as we also gain back a huge chunk of our cap (like you mentioned).
Are you a Freo spy? Rather keep Bolton for that deal. As for cap space, we have to pay 95% or close to each season. With no Bolton, Rioli, Baker, Graham, Dusty and Grimes - who do you think we are going to be paying? Nope - Freo overpay or we keep him. WCE would give up 3 for him.

Are you a Freo spy? Rather keep Bolton for that deal. As for cap space, we have to pay 95% or close to each season. With no Bolton, Rioli, Baker, Graham, Dusty and Grimes - who do you think we are going to be paying? Nope - Freo overpay or we keep him. WCE would give up 3 for him.
As mentioned before, the good thing about bolton is he is still an all Australian game winner in 2025, 2026, 2027 etc.... his value remains 3 first round picks or he stays until next year and freo can try and win a flag with (insert players name I've never heard of) playing forward.

So Cats will get Jack Martin, Oliver and Bailey Smith, unbelievable
Combine Stengle, Smith and Oliver….
Metal Rage GIF by Better Noise Music

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're all damaged goods in their own way. At their best they're good pickups but there's a heap of risk involved.

Cats are the one club who can handle it though, they’ve done it time and time again.

Smith and Oliver are stars.

Cats are the one club who can handle it though, they’ve done it time and time again.

Smith and Oliver are stars.
Not the two I’d start a club with but yeah, the Cats were a bee’s diaphragm off winning that prelim against the side that won the GF by 10 goals. Very handy additions. Annoying, though not sure how Oliver would get done

How does Oliver’s contract fit within the TPP? Head scratcher for mine. Adding in Bailey Smith and paying up a few kids who have kicked on.

It’s all very strange to me.

How does Oliver’s contract fit within the TPP? Head scratcher for mine. Adding in Bailey Smith and paying up a few kids who have kicked on.

Their cap isn't the worry for mine. Their players are known for taking less but they get under the table fringe benefits from the Geelong mafia down there.

Their cap isn't the worry for mine. Their players are known for taking less but they get under the table fringe benefits from the Geelong mafia down there.

I’m tapping my nose right now.

It’s what I was alluding to.

One day it will be exposed.

Hawkins, Tuohy, Rohan all gone

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back