List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1727568210766.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Hawkins, Tuohy, Rohan all gone

As my learned friend pointed out. It’s not so much the TPP salaries on paper I was alluding to.

Seen some info on the likes of Danger and Cameron and what other benefits away from the contract they got.

There’s so much that goes on down there, AFL turn a blind eye.

Yep, worked a treat with Jack Steven and Mitch Clarke.

I’d back them over any other club to handle it, by far the best run club in the league and have been for many years. You don’t consistently play finals like they do otherwise.

I’d back them over any other club to handle it, by far the best run club in the league and have been for many years. You don’t consistently play finals like they do otherwise.

If they were by far the best run club in the AFL then they would have by far the most premierships in the AFL era. At present they have just a 1/4th stake in that claim. And they required their current CEO to pull all sorts of manoeuvres whilst at AFL House to facilitate them even having a stake in the argument. Otherwise, they would just be a club who has lost a pile of finals and won no flags in the ast 13 years. And don't forget the edge their venue itinerary gives them either. Without that they would likely be 1.5-2 wins per seaon worse off.

Pick 16 and some steak knives for Smith as well 😂😂
Dogs would prefer to walk him to the PSD if that was the offer for smith
No they wouldn’t rather walk him to the PSD. They will bitch squeal etc but the dogs will take the best they can get.

Why would we not pay his entire salary and buy another pick? We have so much cap space, same with Freo. I don't have any mail on this but it would be stupid to not pay for three years of their salaries to grab every pick we can right now.
No more than 1 to 2 years absolutely max. Cap trading will be introduced and if we have committed to paying salaries For players at other clubs, then we can not become involved. Cap trading will allow you to buy draft picks directly from oppo clubs. No need to supply our own picks.

First deal Richmond should do is trade Bolton to Fremantle for 9 & 16, leaving 10 for Fremantle to draft Allen, thinking that they've won the deal.

Second deal Richmond do is Rioli to Gold Coast for 6 & 20.

In the meantime we 'haggle' with WCE over the deal to send Baker to them. We get them to offer Graham a little bit more so that he gets us pick 22 as compensation, we then trade Baker 9 20 & 22 for 3 13 & 23 from WCE.

That sees Richmond have picks 1, 3, 6, 13, 21 & 23, before we worry about trading our later picks for a R1 pick. We could then discuss with North a deal where they split pick 2 for 6 & 23. Leaving us with 1, 2, 3 & 13

WCE gets Baker Graham 9(Allen), 20 & 22

North gets 6 & 23 to go with 22, Houston Darling & Parker

Freo get Bolton & whoever is available at 10 for being smart.
What a bullshite post. Take 9 and 16 for Bolton and let Freo think they’ve won?

If they get that they have won. 9 and 10 is the price minimum. f**cken take it or leave it.

His management knew what picks freo had
He would have spoken with Blair Hartley if its possible and would have been given indication of whats expected
That information would have been passed onto fremantle and been told is doable
Then Shai would have requested the trade
Bolton knows he has no power here and has agreed he’ll accept whatever WA club provides Richmond with the most satisfactory deal, else he can’t get back to WA.

I’m thinking Bolton for picks 9, 10, 16, 27 and their future 2nd.

We send back pick 20, Brisbanes future first and our future 3rd.

Assuming Graham compo is band 4/5 (if band 3 we change it up a bit) we can trade pick 10, 39 (Graham compo), 41 and 57 to Essendon for 8 and 28.

We can then trade picks 39 & 47 to Carlton for pick 31.

Then we trade picks 27, 28, 29 & 31 to Brisbane for their first and future first. That will end up being approx 2400 points. The picks Carlton and Essendon get will go up in value after Ashcroft bid burns 27, 28, 29 and maybe part of 31.

Then over to GC.

We’ll trade them our future second, Freo’s future second and Rioli for picks 6, 12 & 20.

Then WC

They can either give us 13 for Baker, or 3 for Baker + 9.

We end up with picks 1, 3, 6, 8, 12, 16, 18, 21

OR

Picks 1, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 16, 18, 21

Either way we will trade at least one pick for a later pick in the draft + a future first.
Get your hand off it. It’s affecting your ability to think.

As my learned friend pointed out. It’s not so much the TPP salaries on paper I was alluding to.

Seen some info on the likes of Danger and Cameron and what other benefits away from the contract they got.

There’s so much that goes on down there, AFL turn a blind eye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it becomes like the NRL I will give it away. Stacks of players change teams every year and announce during the season... and the morons running the game wonder why very few fans aren't passionate about the sport and their team.

Pretty flipping simple I would have thought.

NRL is just as popular in Sydney and Brisbane as afl is in Melbourne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love lurking on oppo boards during trade time.

Some Eagles posters reckon that Mini left Richmond with bad blood when not getting the job so walking Baker to the PSD is a viable option.

:tearsofjoy:
We were so good too Benny Cousins.
Benny will return the favour and convince Harley Ried too get to us via the same route as Bakes.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back