List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1727568210766.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who says we should trade lynch needs to watch his game against Sydney this year again!
The only time our forward line looked dangerous and he still wasn’t fully fit!

you need experience on every line, who in our forward line after he went down looked like they took control of the structures, we were a genuine rabble without him down there. Then people are saying they expect lefaui or guys like kozi to pick up the slack? That’s ridiculous.. you need leaders on the field, the runner can’t be out there the whole game telling forwards where to set up!
Yze wanted a game plan to kick long to talls and then get speed on the ball at ground level.. you can’t play that game style when all your forwards are out of position pushing up to high or to deep, that’s where a leader like lynch comes in.
Anyone that wants guys like lynch traded, may as well support north Melbourne because that’s what we’ll end up being like, 5 years into finishing on the bottom and then realising you need experience around youth to guide them at training and on field, it can’t just be left up to coaches. That’s why they’re going after Parker! Fagan at lions got hodge in, dees got Lewis.

We’re about to lose our vice captain and people want to trade out another leader of a club! So dumb.. so so dumb.
Rant over

They were lucky deals, especially Houli.

Houli was a good player but Knights didn’t like him. They wanted him to stay when Hird came in but he’d had enough.

Grigg was always there abouts as well but Carlton had quite a few mids at the time.
We could get lucky again …. Blair will work his magic

Lmao Fremantle offering picks 9 and 16
Surely people don't actually believe Richmond would give him up for that.

Many people on here think that is a good deal for us or that is overs or take it and run or that is what he is worth. So yes peeps on here do actually think Richmond would give him up for that.

I don’t get it either. Crazy stuff.

Anyone who says we should trade lynch needs to watch his game against Sydney this year again!

you need experience on every line, who in our forward line after he went down looked like they took control of the structures, we were a genuine rabble without him down there. Then people are saying they expect lefaui or guys like kozi to pick up the slack? That’s ridiculous.. you need leaders on the field, the runner can’t be out there the whole game telling forwards where to set up!
Yze wanted a game plan to kick long to talls and then get speed on the ball at ground level.. you can’t play that game style when all your forwards are out of position pushing up to high or to deep, that’s where a leader like lynch comes in.
Anyone that wants guys like lynch traded, may as well support north Melbourne because that’s what we’ll end up being like, 5 years into finishing on the bottom and then realising you need experience around youth to guide them at training and on field, it can’t just be left up to coaches. That’s why they’re going after Parker! Fagan at lions got hodge in, dees got Lewis.

We’re about to lose our vice captain and people want to trade out another leader of a club! So dumb.. so so dumb.
Rant over
do you know what is happening at the end of this year??? this is the best part of the year for RFC in our cycle -we are recruiting our new premiership players hopefully.

Guess what the rejuvenation starts now and this is a good thing and livens up the place.

I am looking forward to see the renewed exuberance, new talent, new belief and new aspirations and new focus

Rant over

We should trade lynch

We should trade lynch
nothing against Lynch, but he has his direction and we are going youth in the next few years and he has our blessing is not exiled, can come back is a Richmond man but we are firmly focused on our new recruits at the moment as we should because we know where our team is at!!

Are you trolling?

We have Lefau… fresh off an ACL rupture, his 2nd. Even if he had good knees, he is not the no.1 forward. The key Defenders are just too big/strong for him, he’s more of a big bodied medium tall that leads at the ball.

Our youngsters need senior players to help them develop. Make sure they are doing all the things outside of the footy club to be a professional athlete. Lynch is a standard setter in the gym and training. You take him away and then the standards drop, then the young kids start to slack off and their development gets hindered.

Having players like Lynch, Prestia, Broad, Vlastuin and Nank take the pressure off the young players and also the coach. There’s veterans for each line. Almost like an onfield coach for the young players.

He’s an alien from another dimension sent down to infuriate every Tiger supporter on bigfooty to collect as many ignore buttons as he can

So trade week starts tomorrow, I expect to wake up here in Perth and first trade I read is Rioli to Gold Coast for 6 & 12 with us paying some of his contract and about 50 pages of melts on the trade page.

Opinion GIF by Channel 7

I don't think we can afford to lose Lynch, with so much experience already leaving & he also adds structure to our forward line. When he is up & about he normally attracts 2-3 opponents to him. What we need to do is exploit this as we should obviously have 1 or 2 loose players, so our coaching needs to take advantage of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

do you know what is happening at the end of this year??? this is the best part of the year for RFC in our cycle -we are recruiting our new premiership players hopefully.

Guess what the rejuvenation starts now and this is a good thing and livens up the place.

I am looking forward to see the renewed exuberance, new talent, new belief and new aspirations and new focus
I don’t disagree with that, but we are likely to lose 4 players to other clubs, we’ve lost 2 giants of our club to retirement.. why remove more experience!
People are saying trade him to Brisbane for a future first are also the same people that seem to complain about next years draft being extremely compromised so we need to hit this draft harder but we can easily get brisbanes 1st with our excess picks.. so why trade your best forward and leader to the reigning premier to give them the only piece that they’d need to go back to back.
Better ways to get into next years draft earlier

Adelaide have done very well to get Cummings and Peatling. Very good depth.

I’ll say this about Pick 12 from GC.

They want to trade this into next years draft.

Collingwood have offered Noble and a F1 for Pick 12 and a late pick or pick swap. I think that deal is ideal for GC and the way they are thinking.

We should aim for Pick 6 and Pick 20. Pick 12 is not able to be obtained for us.
I would love collingwoods F1! A few things go wrong and that's top 4 draft pick!

Many people on here think that is a good deal for us or that is overs or take it and run or that is what he is worth. So yes peeps on here do actually think Richmond would give him up for that.

I don’t get it either. Crazy stuff.
By comparison to other leading player trades in recent years , there aren’t too many better , I think we’d take 9/16

nothing against Lynch, but he has his direction and we are going youth in the next few years and he has our blessing is not exiled, can come back is a Richmond man but we are firmly focused on our new recruits at the moment as we should because we know where our team is at!!

Yawn

Lynch helps the recruits

Culture
Big body
Learn the system

You don’t just get a bunch of kids and play them every week with no senior bodies around

That’s how you destroy your culture and break your kids

See North Melbourne

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The nerve of this guy seriously 2 time premiership hero and all that but jeepers , he is acting like he is lebron James . Mate it’s time to go !

In any case we better get a pick in the 20s for him or I’m gunna lose it

Gunna boo the campaigner everytime he touches the ball if he stays.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back