List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1727568210766.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Might watch the 2017 qf again it’s been a few days
im horny GIF

nothing against Lynch, but he has his direction and we are going youth in the next few years and he has our blessing is not exiled, can come back is a Richmond man but we are firmly focused on our new recruits at the moment as we should because we know where our team is at!
I'm sure I speak for everyone else in here when I say this, but you have our blessing to go support another club and chase another premiership. We will miss you but wish you best of luck!

I listened to Brandon Ellis' interview with Trade Radio. Confirmed a few things.

1. Blair Hartley openly told him that Richmond couldn't afford him, and to shop himself around for a good deal.
2. Richmond could only offer Brando half what he was making.
3. He went to Carlton for an interview.
4. He didn't want to actually leave Richmond.
5. He went to the GC and has enjoyed it there, will stay there.
6. Dimma told him this year that they won't be playing him for the rest of the year and he played VFL.

Pretty disappointed that we pushed a good player that wanted to be there out, whilst we keep begging Jack Graham to stay every two years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I listened to Brandon Ellis' interview with Trade Radio. Confirmed a few things.

1. Blair Hartley openly told him that Richmond couldn't afford him, and to shop himself around for a good deal.
6. Dimma told him this year that they won't be playing him for the rest of the year and he played VFL.

Pretty disappointed that we pushed a good player that wanted to be there out, whilst we keep begging Jack Graham to stay every two years.

But he got a good deal what is he pissing his pants about

This was all pretty known at the time. Brandon had a chance to get paid & the club couldn't match it andb thought they were going to get a nice draft pick from him moving too. but they miscalculated & it ended up being a shitty pick

This was all pretty known at the time. Brandon had a chance to get paid & the club couldn't match it andb thought they were going to get a nice draft pick from him moving too. but they miscalculated & it ended up being a shitty pick

We also overpaid him early from memory. He was looking at a pay cut with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no they do not.

That is what coaches are for and what about our new arrivals?

Lynch is a Richmond man but our team is running to a different beat to where Lynch is tracking for at least the next few years.

If Lynch wins a few premierships or not at the Lions and Lions say you have done what we need you to do, he can come back to RFC for a year or two if warranted, I have no problem being flexible, I am trying to help RFC rebuild and propell to many more premierships in the future.

One thing David King has got right s the biggest problem a club can do is get caught up in hype and not know where your at to make the best decisions for the team, players and fans and future as was well as present
Will you f**king shut up Magic. Players aren’t coming back if they leave. You are a virus that eats away at the fabric of decent conversation. Go get help you imbecile.

I don’t disagree with that, but we are likely to lose 4 players to other clubs, we’ve lost 2 giants of our club to retirement.. why remove more experience!
People are saying trade him to Brisbane for a future first are also the same people that seem to complain about next years draft being extremely compromised so we need to hit this draft harder but we can easily get brisbanes 1st with our excess picks.. so why trade your best forward and leader to the reigning premier to give them the only piece that they’d need to go back to back.
Better ways to get into next years draft earlier
because we have enough experience anyway

Lynch is not our best forward and leader.

Shai Bolton is

Will you f**king shut up Magic. Players aren’t coming back if they leave. You are a virus that eats away at the fabric of decent conversation. Go get help you imbecile.
I have you on ignore for a reason.

You are the guying pissing away the fabric of the club.

Go to China and suck a communist pipe you control freak and how many times do I have to say I have you on ignore as if your content sways me, I simply do not rate your ideology. You know nothing about winning culture and your ideas probably helped cause our 30 plus year drought I am trying to get the stench out of the club!!

You have the ideology of a loser and make it very hard for the likes of Dusty to lead us to victory!!!

You need to change your name from Sregit to "Stagnant Waters"

Lynch staying holds Lynch back and holds RFC back and I know that for a fact because if he goes and tries to win at Brisbane Lynch has a achievable goal, it helps our youngsters have more opportunity and the collective are on one page more in terms of goals aligned to where they want to go knowing they have guys there when they rise together working together for each other and growing and developing together. It also means they can try a few different things and learn more about each other and grow together. Lynch will not be playing for us in 6 years time most likely so it helps bring the team together as well as the players timings are more congruent

Last edited:
I don't think we can afford to lose Lynch, with so much experience already leaving & he also adds structure to our forward line. When he is up & about he normally attracts 2-3 opponents to him. What we need to do is exploit this as we should obviously have 1 or 2 loose players, so our coaching needs to take advantage of this.

I know we can afford to lose him and 2024 proves it!!

FFS Freo got PICK 6 for Adam Cerra!!!!!!

Bolton is worth far more than Cerra, at the least a pick better than Pick 6, he's under contract, Cerra wasn't when he got traded
Bolton kicks a shit load more goals and nearly averages the same disposals

sure, if Freo only wants to offer one of 9/10 and 16, they can go to North, Eagles, Dees or Crows and turn those picks into 2, 3, 4 or 5
really, we shouldn't care what they do as long as we get what WE WANT, not some half arsed attempt at making out like bandits

if they want to play games walk away or even better come back with "the acting like ****wits tax has gone up it's now 9, 10 and 16 plus your F2

the quote from the club has been "We will listen to what the clubs have to offer and determine whether or not we believe it is a viable trade and in the best interests of the Richmond Football Club.”

which part of that says yeah contracted Bolton for pick 10 and 16, yeah contracted Rioli for pick 6 is in the best interests of the RFC

with Eagles if 30-year-old Barrass is worth Pick 13, because supposably he's one of the best KPD (what planet are these idiots from???) then Baker is worth the same, end of discussion

Baker can play Back, Mid or Fwd, but the Eagles board are saying he's only a back pocket?????
i don't know which of the 5 laws of stupidity these campaigners are, but it must be the worst ones

Graham i couldn't care less what compo we get as long as he leaves

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back