List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1727568210766.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Called it
Melbourne Football Club Yes GIF by Melbournefc

Well with these compo picks and likely compo picks the price for Shai Bolton goes up. No way we are accepting anything less than pick 10 and 11 from Freo. pick 10 & possibly 18/19? get stuffed.

Battle pick 8 compo, GTFO which now pushes back Freo's 9 & 10 to 10 & 11. Stuff your pick 16, its 10 & 11 for Bolton and that's it.
no its not,

10 and 11 not good enough especially when get better in 4 years from FA

And why upset by St Kilda compo??? you know the rules

If you are upset how the club is running raise a notice to sack whoever

FA compo has been around for years. If that upsets some communist agenda's deal with it and start a tyranny elsewhere

no its not,

10 and 11 not good enough especially when get better in 4 years from FA

And why upset by St Kilda compo??? you know the rules

If you are upset how the club is running raise a notice to sack whoever

FA compo has been around for years. If that upsets some communist agenda's deal with it and start a tyranny elsewhere

Gee your view is very narrow minded sometimes.

Upset because the compo given for Battle is made up by the AFL. $900k has been the bench mark for band 1 compo and Battle isn't getting that, in fact Hawks offer was lower than saints yet you seem ok with the AFL just making it all up as they see fit.

That's what's wrong with this comp, it's so tribal that fans of other teams don't care unless it impacts them directly. It's utter BS.

Compensation should be scraped entirely, the compensation is getting the player off your books and freeing up salary cap.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Curtis Taylor might be worth a free hit as a delisted FA - then I checked his stats and saw he’s never kicked 10+ goals in a season and has kicked 2-goals in a game 4 times in his 76 matches. He’s never kicked 3-goals in a game.

I thought he was a mid-sized goalkicker but now I’m probably not sure what position he plays… maybe worth a rookie spot if we have an opening??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Gee your view is very narrow minded sometimes.

Upset because the compo given for Battle is made up by the AFL. $900k has been the bench mark for band 1 compo and Battle isn't getting that, in fact Hawks offer was lower than saints yet you seem ok with the AFL just making it all up as they see fit.

That's what's wrong with this comp, it's so tribal that fans of other teams doesn't care unless it impacts them directly. It's utter BS.

Compensation should be scraped entirely, the compensation is getting the player off your books and freeing up salary cap.

I know you want to put ropes around players necks but I live in a different world based on performance.

Why not pick another sport like car racing where they just spend more money and pull strings?

I thought Curtis Taylor might be worth a free hit as a delisted FA - then I checked his stats and saw he’s never kicked 10+ goals in a season and has kicked 2-goals in a game 4 times in his 76 matches. He’s never kicked 3-goals in a game.

I thought he was a mid-sized goalkicker but now I’m probably not sure what position he plays… maybe worth a rookie spot if we have an opening??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Looked that up to, trying to work out why Norf want Darling and delist Taylor.

Stats don't lie..... and that doesn't read well for Taylor....

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back