List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728026360256.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
Remember its now 10 & 11 and 18 that Freo has.

Gives us all three for Bolton and 29

That is probably going to be picks 12 & 13 & 21 or 22 at the actual draft. I really think we should be getting those 12 & 13 picks + something to sweeten it for sure.

Last edited:

Blair has put cleary on his payroll

Mmm i made this suggestion at 1.05pm, Cleary's post at 2.38pm plagiarism i say plagiarism ;) well the only part different was i said we'll work out the particulars later. I think letting him go to the PSD would look a bit suss, surely we could still work out a deal that benefits both parties.

Now lets get it done, imagine going to the draft with picks 1 & (2 compo), and 3 (Bolton), yeah i know Freo is the preferred but it would be a hoot if bolts chooses west coast and we somehow had the first 3 picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mmm i made this suggestion at 1.05pm, Cleary's post at 2.38pm plagiarism i say plagiarism ;) well the only part different was i said we'll work out the particulars later. I think letting him go to the PSD would look a bit suss, surely we could still work out a deal that benefits both parties.

Now lets get it done, imagine going to the draft with picks 1 & (2 compo), and 3 (Bolton), yeah i know Freo is the preferred but it would be a hoot if bolts chooses west coast and we somehow had the first 3 picks.

Hi Mitch

Yeah we should grab Parfitt, and while we’re at it Darcy Lang and Billie Smedts.

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

How's West Coast's luck.

Last year pick 1 and their second pick got pushed out to about 30.

This year pick 3 and their second pick is about 25 LOL

I'm sure this is what the AFL call equalisation. No wonder their fans are strongly against pick 14 for Baker if they get it for Barrass.

i made the same suggestion at 12.55pm today. You ripped me off first

if the eagles did hypothetically offer graham a big enough contract for pick 2, we'd probably have to send baker and pick 21 for a f4 or something like that right?

How's West Coast's luck.

Last year pick 1 and their second pick got pushed out to about 30.

This year pick 3 and their second pick is about 25 LOL

I'm sure this is what the AFL call equalisation. No wonder their fans are strongly against pick 14 for Baker if they get it for Barrass.

Their second pick this year will be pushed out way fruther than 25. It starts at 23. It is already 25 due to Free Agency and there could be more Free Agent insertions yet, Graham for eg. So say 26. Then bare minimum 3 tied players taken before that pick. 29 and you wouldn't mind betting it slides even a bit further than that.

Their second pick this year will be pushed out way fruther than 25. It starts at 23. It is already 25 due to Free Agency and there could be more Free Agent insertions yet, Graham for eg. So say 26. Then bare minimum 3 tied players taken before that pick. 29 and you wouldn't mind betting it slides even a bit further than that.

Makes you wonder doesn't it, for example finishing last should net you 2 picks inside top 20 to try and rebuild. We are just lucky this year that we have some value in our players who want out.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back