List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728031802671.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
North is perfect... wanted to get rid of Pick 2, split it and move down the draft for a tall. If we could give a incoming Rioli or Bolton picks. & some swap of later picks.

1,2, 10, 11 or 1, 2, 6, 10 as first 4 picks is better than 1,6, 10, 11
If your happy with 1/2/10/11Then you should be over the moon with 1/2/3/10.

Forget about storing picks up for next years draft... particularly beyond round 1. There is a reason why everyone is desperate to get picks in the top 30 this year. We should be ALL IN on using every pick we possibly can get - our first 5 picks might be the equivalent to Pick 1 next year in talent.

And there is every chance we lose more experience next year.

Finally... we should not be entering any discussion with other clubs for trading up to picks 2 & 3. Let them throw the world at us... l'd prefer to keep 6 picks inside 20-odd than drop down to 5, just to get pick 2 or 3. There's reports FOS could drift as low as 6-7 spots, we'll always get the drifters.
I would be trying to get into the first or second round for next year if all the teams we thought we would deal with for our second and third rounders don't go our way. If we end up with a few seconds next year, they become way more valuable with the updated points.

To me this is to be expected. This early in proceedings every club will go in with a strong stance, especially publicly, and it's just a normal part of the grandstanding/bartering process. Any club that goes in saying we are happy to pay whatever price the other club is asking would look weak. There is no doubt the deals will get done

If I was RFC I would say to Bolton, "you are not getting to Freo this year", maybe West Coast.

Freo simply do not value your efforts

As much as we want it, Why would GC include 13 in the deal for Rioli when every club is apparently hunting it and they can get future picks in return? Use your brain peoples
Suns are getting kissed on the pecker with the academy kids.
Why should other clubs give them a leg up.
Give them nothing
Not enough points.
What a shame
Kid goes elsewhere.

If we telegraph who we want at 1, it just makes another team more confident of trading into 2 or even 3 as they'll have more idea of if their guy is gonna be there
Do some counter intelligence then. Say a new name each time we talk about it. For those who we don't like, just give a bold face lie and give them some crap about the speculative kid in the fourth round and say that we are thinking of taking him at number 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it hilarious that colonwood think they are in the premiership window

absolutely farrken hilarious
What’s more hilarious is they rate John Noble the same as Andy McLeod

I find it staggering that multiple media flogs are suggesting Bolton for 10 & 18 and that's about right.
How stupid are these carnts.
media gives us shite sandwich for our players

yet give the pies a 5 star smorgasboard for their spuds

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back