List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728278216122.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
Six picks in three rounds is a heavy investment.
2 x 2nd and 3 x 3rd were likely to be picks we were using to trade for points rather than scooping up kids in those rounds.

"We have a strong desire to get Bolton over, but we are only offering peanuts to trade for him".
Freo always do this, they try and play hard ball but their mistake is they show their hand early.

Saying you have a strong desire to get a player means you've already conceded. We will get what we are asking for, might not be what some of our posters here think, but the trade will happen.

I’ve heard some shit in my life but that guy is as a dumb campaigner as I’ve ever heard. In the region of Morro
Nobody tops Rhys Mathieson in the dumb campaigner stakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes Right GIF by MOODMAN

How do people feel about the chances of Bailey Smith sliding into the PSD?
Dumbest shit I've heard. No chance he'd last to Geelong if he went PSD.

View attachment 2134169

Every other ****ing club has talked
TBH, does it really matter? No one has said anything.
Lets see if i can fill you in on what he would have said.
Rioli - We're in preliminary talks with Suns but nothing sorted yet. A long way to go and we're happy to keep him if we cant get a fair deal.
Shai - We're in preliminary talks with Dockers but nothing sorted yet. A long way to go and we're happy to keep him if we cant get a fair deal.
Baker - We're in preliminary talks with Eagles but nothing sorted yet. A long way to go and we're happy to keep him if we cant get a fair deal.
JGTI - we have a fair offer on the table and waiting to hear from him.

Thanks Cal.

Graham seems strange. I’m assuming he’s re-signed because otherwise why the delay in the paperwork but then at the same time why the massive delay in announcing he’s re-signed

Unless the Eagles are trying to do something where they trade for both Graham and Baker (but then I can’t think of any good reason why they’d want to do that seeing I don’t believe they have a leaving free agent which is the only reason I can think of)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back