List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728278216122.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
Hypothetical question if we manage to secure pick 2 from roos and pick 3 from eagles
Fos at number 1
Lalor at number 2
??????? At number 3
Be curious 🤔 to see what you all think
Mick Jagger Dancing GIF

Pretended you are Freo and think of the deal.

I know I’ll be lowballing, the guy doesn’t want to play for Richmond anymore and Richmond don’t need him either as they are rebuilding.

If you don’t believe me just take a look at their offer right now. It’s a low ball and they are doing it deliberately cause they know.

Hopefully we can stand our ground a bit. But I’d be laughing about any threats that Richmond make about holding him. If we were contending it would be a different story.
Freo are doing what they need to do for Freo, which is to undervalue and try and get pressure on the Tigers to take unders. Richmond need to do what they can to do the best for Richmond. Sometimes it means we have to take a stand and be the bad guy.

Bolton's thoughts and feelings don't matter. If he wants to sook it up and play terribly then he will end up forgoing all the incentive bonuses in his contract and loosing a lot of money. He signed the long term deal that was asked of us. He can suck a lemon if he wants us to accommodate him further.

I guarantee the afl gets involved in the rioli deal and demands gc send 13 to pies and that we accept 23 like when they intervened in the lockett to Richmond which was locked in until they came in over the top and sent him to their lovechild club
💯 guaranteed

I reckon for Graham's contract we will get start of second round compensation which will be pick 25. That's fair enough.

20% chance we get dogged by the afl with pick 43.

1% chance we get pick 2 but you gotta dare to dream.
we should get pick 25 based on what the AFL have been offering so far, but i reckon 90% chance is a pick in the 40's even if he is on 4 years at 600K

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon for Graham's contract we will get start of second round compensation which will be pick 25. That's fair enough.

25 for Graham would be superb. 2 would be hammer-a-bottle-of-fine-single-malt-scotch-worthy.

What is Free Agency compensation?​

• The AFL will allocate draft picks to clubs with a net loss of free agents over one Trade Period, using a formula it has devised.
  • The formula produces a points rating for players based on: the new contract of the free agent and the age of the free agent. Draft picks will be allocated in one of five places – first round (immediately following that club's current selection), end of first round, second round, end of second round, or third round.
He should be no worse placed on our list than Battle was to the Saints list, but his new contract probably not as lucrative so expect end of 1st Round - hopefully. 3rd level is 2nd Round, which is only one place (or so). End of second, 4th level is too low surely.

I guarantee the afl gets involved in the rioli deal and demands gc send 13 to pies and that we accept 23 like when they intervened in the lockett to Richmond which was locked in until they came in over the top and sent him to their lovechild club
Our response will be something similar to sending Prestia to the GF sprint if they do try and get involved.

If we don't get Band 1 for Graham I'm gonna need a please explain from the AFL on how the f**k some trash player like Battle gets pick 8 while a PREMIERSHIP legend Graham doesn't get the same respect
I'm about 20 pages behind. Has Graham announced he is going?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back