List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
If Hawthorn beat Port and the AFL didn’t **** everyone with band 1 compo for a couple of Kennebec’s, we’d probably already have the Baker and Bolton trades sorted.

GC on the other hand are just being campaigners talking to other clubs about pick 13, especially Collingwood. We have the primo player they want, deal with the big fish first and worry about the potato cakes/scallops (weirdos) later!
Reckon we are the ones who put our expectations on the table and then said 'we'll be back Friday earliest'.
RFC have plenty of other deals to go through ie Brisbane.

Cornes on the radio wants the AFL to step in as we're reaming the Suns. Bloke hasn't taken his anti Richmond meds this morning.
What a peanut
Rioli is contracted long term and we would prefer to keep him = paying overs otherwise we just keep him

They headhunted Rioli so it’s up to them to satisfy us it’s not a firesale

What a peanut
Rioli is contracted long term and we would prefer to keep him = paying overs otherwise we just keep him

They headhunted Rioli so it’s up to them to satisfy us it’s not a firesale
RDS (Richmond deranged syndrome) is so powerful and highly infectious it seems

Last edited:
If Gilligan can make a radio 📻 out of a coconut then Richmond should have been given pick 2.

Tv Land Technology GIF by TV Land Classic
Are they the same coconuts ginger wore for a bra??

42 thought it was 44. We only have 6 list spots until we delist Coulthard, Cumbo, McIntosh or Dow.
I'm not listening

what's the list no. discussion?

4 retire, 4 traded = 28 left on main list.
delist 2 and 1 rookie list player

26 on main list.
need 10 more.
draft 7 rookie upgrade 3
FA ruck?

Preseason draft 1 or 2
we have 6 rookies we can elevate to main list

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cornes on the radio wants the AFL to step in as we're reaming the Suns. Bloke hasn't taken his anti Richmond meds this morning.

He obviously isn’t aware teams can walk away from a potential trade if they aren’t happy.

If the poor old Suns are being bullied they can keep their picks & we keep our player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not listening

what's the list no. discussion?

I re-started it. The CBA confirms up to 38 primary, up to 6 rookie but no more than 42 on both, and then up to 2 cat B. I thought it was 44 on primary + rookie cat A.

We have 32 contracted players excluding Bolton and Rioli. It basically means we can’t take more than 6 picks to the draft unless we delist players. It makes it even more odd that we haven’t at least delisted Coulthard.

I'd think Richmond and Brisbane would be discussing this scenario throughout this week.

What goes around comes around and clubs rarely try to screw with father sons.
Think it will be part of the handshake portion of any deal we make with Brisbane for pick 20 for our late picks

There are people on here that clearly watch more Under 18s than me (none). If all these picks fall our way, as predicted, are we pretty well set up with the draft or not? I know its a risky business, always has been, but are there some real ready made kids in this draft?

If we pick up a mature mid, Deven Robertson? I can’t remember what he is like. Decent numbers in the VFL behind arguably the best midfield in the comp. Too list cloggery?

If we pick up a mature mid, Deven Robertson? I can’t remember what he is like. Decent numbers in the VFL behind arguably the best midfield in the comp. Too list cloggery?
Too list cloggery.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back