List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:

Bell reckons the Dockers offer for Bolton of picks 12 & 21 is really strong because this draft is really strong.

If the draft is so strong campaigner, we'll keep Bolton, you take our first 2 picks and we'll have Serong and Brayshaw, thanks. Good luck in the particularly strong draft.

I bet he wouldn't be saying the draft is so strong if you put that offer to him.

Let's see if they want to win a trade or win a flag.

Blair you have half a million Tiger supporters right behind you, stare them down. If they don't cough up our price, just retain Bolton, or see what Eagles might be prepared to cough up for him.

Ok, so the dragged on Graham FA and compensation fiasco annoyed me and now, at day 3 of the trade period I've decided I'm not going on the AFL App/site again because of the rubbish they post for clicks and to fill space.
I also will limit my time in here for all of the posts related to the rubbish from the above and rehashed arguments.
Only place I regularly look at is the RFC site where actual news will be.
Thanks ladies and gents, I may check in every now and then, but until next week, Adios

If Rioli and Bolton deals both fall through so be it. They are both excellent players and I’m sure they’ll adjust.

With the Baker pick and the Lions pick, that’s pick 1, 13 and two low 20’s picks. I’m more than happy with that haul.
So the swag of picks is getting smaller

Ok, so the dragged on Graham FA and compensation fiasco annoyed me and now, at day 3 of the trade period I've decided I'm not going on the AFL App/site again because of the rubbish they post for clicks and to fill space.
I also will limit my time in here for all of the posts related to the rubbish from the above and rehashed arguments.
Only place I regularly look at is the RFC site where actual news will be.
Thanks ladies and gents, I may check in every now and then, but until next week, Adios

Soft like Rioli man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely loving listening to Cornes on trade radio today losing his mind and panicking about the Tiger draft haul.

He’s saying Rioli is worth a late teens pick, and Freo should explore keeping their 2 x high end picks and get Owies instead of Shai Bolton and focus on Warner next year.

He can’t say enough what a superstar gun Houston is, and how Rioli is a ‘nice’ player only.

He doesn’t seem to understand GC don’t care about taking pick-6 to the draft as they need to get rid of it anyway. They don’t care about getting more picks. They will get Lombard this year and have more academy kids next year, so all they care about is attracting established elite talent and accumulating draft points.

So they got 4 x top-20 academy picks last year. They get Rioli, Noble and Lombard this year. They get 2-3 more top-20 quality academy kids next year. Anyone on trade radio and a supposed ‘expert’ in this space should understand why pick-6 to GC is a completely different proposition to other teams without academy picks.

Sure, they could try to split pick-6 for later picks and then offer Richmond a mid-teens pick. And we say “sorry, we will keep him”. Then the later picks they swapped for get eaten up in points matching this year and next anyway.

So they end up with Lombard, Noble and the same academy selections next year anyway plus some other draftee in the 20’s, and don’t have Dan Rioli.

The ignorance is extraordinary… and the panic from opposition is real… very real.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I'd rather Rioli for Pick 6 & Ethan Read over a garbage pick.

Blair should just say
This is what we want and we will be back the last hour to sign paper work if you accept it otherwise we not trading Rioli & Bolton.

CONTRACTED !!
Then we’re back here, next year, still really bad, with players a year older, injury risk between now and then, with suitors with fewer good picks, in a crap draft.

No rush, get them done best, but get them done.

we are being reamed if we take 10 and 18 for bolton . has many years on his contract

how much do freo want an icing on the cake player potentially putting them in the top 2 or 4 all year ?

10 and 11 or he stays simple

If Rioli and Bolton deals both fall through so be it. They are both excellent players and I’m sure they’ll adjust.

With the Baker pick and the Lions pick, that’s pick 1, 13 and two low 20’s picks. I’m more than happy with that haul.
The deals will be done don't you worry. It's been planned months ago, it's just where the picks land.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back