List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:

“Everyone should stop dealing with Richmond”.

Absolute vultures have been picking apart our list for years and the highest we’ve gotten back was a pick in the 20s. About time we put our foot down.
Because we've been 'decent chaps' for years, people have internalised the idea that our players really are worth less.

All the outrage in here lol.
I guarantee you every deal gets done.
It feels like some of you are riding every minute of this trade period like an emotional rollercoaster.

martin lawrence GIF

Honestly this is so boring. Nothing happens until last hour of the next Tuesday. This period has just allowed idiots to be handed a mic to spew garbage on the radio who are either so dumb or attention seeking.
Someone gave tiger_tough and tigs2010 a ****ing microphone 😲

Throwing some mud at the wall, how would people treat this?

Our picks: Richmond: 1, 24, 32, 42, 43, 45, 51, 61, 70, 76

Known entity Brisbane pick 20 is available with Richmond best positioned to get. To add to this pick, and I have no awareness of what needs Brisbane have for next year for academy, but whats the feel on this unlikely event:

Richmond gives up picks 32, 42, 43, 45, 51, 61, 70 (worth bit above 2100 points and can cover the academy bids even if we bid for Ashcroft at 1)

and gets Brisbane pick 20 and Brisbane's next years future first. Even if they are premiers again, is worth 1750 points at face value of them finishing 18. Risky if there is lots of F/S, Free agency and Academy next year but If Bris have down year, we make out better. they miss finals and make out like bandits. But points mean sh*t for us but crucial for Brissy

I love speculative stuff, with nil substance but is clearly biased for Richmond, lol

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly this is so boring. Nothing happens until last hour of the next Tuesday. This period has just allowed idiots to be handed a mic to spew garbage on the radio who are either so dumb or attention seeking.
It's the same every year, hard to believe people get caught up in it all

I love how no trades are going through because all our trades are holding up the works and blair is just sitting there telling everyone to kiss the ring. Guess what peasants there's a new Dodoro in town

Ive heard Blair once punched Cyclops right between the eyes

I love how no trades are going through because all our trades are holding up the works and blair is just sitting there telling everyone to kiss the ring. Guess what peasants there's a new Dodoro in town

Let’s hope there isn’t a new Dodoro in town - unless 20+ years in the wilderness is what we are looking to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark Bickley is the only one on trash trade radio with a brain.

The muppets were talking about Geelongs 17 or whatever it is for Bailey Smith and saying that is about right. Bickley tells them if you look at the players taken around that mark the last 4 or so years and very few are guns. Compare that to a proven commodity.

He's spot on, the draft is a crap shoot even in a strong draft.

Teams bluff, then get it done late.

Lots of things to work with.

Something people on here aren't talking about is that next year is heavy on FS and academies so a lot of round 2 picks could be very tasty for trades. There's more games in town than just what's happening here and now.

If we do this right we might just set ourselves up fo rnext year and year after that as well. For fairly minor concessions by us.

The clowns over in the west spent the entire season campaigning for Baker to come over saying he was valued around the 16-18 pick range.

Now apparently he’s an average role player worth nothing more than a 2nd round pick??? Pick 14 is way too much!!!! (After academy+father sons will be 16-18)

Get over yourselves ya campaigners

All the outrage in here lol.
I guarantee you every deal gets done.
It feels like some of you are riding every minute of this trade period like an emotional rollercoaster.

martin lawrence GIF
What else are we supposed to do with our lives

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back