List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
On known quantity he’s worth two picks in the top 10, so it’s a disgrace we have to likely settle for 10 and 18.

I agree 100% here.

I would consider Bolton probably 30 - 40% more valuable than Dan & I rate Dan. I think th 6-13 for Dan is likely overs, but possibly do-able - but Bolton should be the biggest bounty of the lot.

A guy who is 25, won 2 flags, kicked 165 goals from a pocket, flank, wing, centre rotation & has the skills set to where he could kick 3-5goals in a game, get 20+ disposals & take mark of the year in a single game. His ceiling is a forward version Andrew McLeod in how he can move through the play - in a ideal world, i would 100% want to keep him. I don't want him going out. If the club can get 6-12 + get a mid-late 1st +2nd for Baker, then trade 42 and later picks to get that Lions pick as they have suggested - i would be happy with the pick return to really get a rebuild purring.

Bolton could have 10 years left in him physically (mentally, not so sure) & is probably the best pick we have made in our 40 picks. Take that in. We have had approximately 40 picks, not including rookies, in the past 8 years & Bolton was our best one. So when you are ready to accept 10+18 for him, remember - thats only 2 picks. It took 40 to get only 1 player of his talent, as well as Balta. Guys like Bolton are bloody hard to get. 10+18 is pisspoor - we probably traded out more to get either Taranto & Hopper, or darn close, than what some are saying Bolton is worth/

Would you ever trade Bolton for Hopper? At any point of his career? And even Taranto? Bolton is a clear level above.

Last edited:
Is that Daniel Houston or Daniel Rioli?

Garfield And Friends What GIF by Boomerang Official
It's like when WG Grace used to go out to toss the coin to see who'd bat first and call "the lady " because heads was queen Victoria and tails was Brittania. Couldn't lose!

We are not getting 6 and 23 from GC with nothing going back. If we do get 6 and 23 it’ll involve us giving back a F2 which they need for points to get Uwland in 2025 who looks like a top-3 and likely #1.

I’d happily do 6 and 23 for Rioli and a F2.

If Blair is smart we will compile as many 20’s picks as we can in this draft - they’ll be liquid gold in live trading.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Hell no. That's likely first pick of 2nd round next year. Extra value on draft night #2.

Worst I'd go is 6, 23, 50 for Rioli, 43, 45. Suns need more points THIS year for Lombard with the rate they're trading out picks.

Last edited:
My random thoughts tonight is that we as a Richmond collective need to punish Cornes. He is clearly targeting Richmond with his sick Richmond hate fetish. What does annoy me is that our club is silent and never fights back. I say feck that and let's go for his throat anyway we can. This piece of shite is growing his profile with Richmond hate. We need to stop this Richmond officials please stand up... It's your job that we fund!!! From a fans perspective we should target him also in the same way he targets us. Keep if professional but let's be absolutely ruthless. Attack his character like he attacks our character.
Would actually help him because it creates engagement and that’s what he gets paid to do

Better off ignoring him completely, no comments on hot takes, not listening to shows with him on the radio or watching any shows he’s on

Are you Tiggers at all worried that a complete clean out of current players being replaced with teenagers is really going to hurt the club for a number of years? This is a 10 year investment.
Not at all. We're trying to establish a new culture and game plan. For that to be effective we need players who are 100% committed to the cause. Sure it might mean a few years down the bottom, but we're going to have draft hauls similar to what the expansion sides got, but we've already got the established club for them to join.

Richmond are doing what no other club has done before when it comes to rebuilding and if we get it right there is a chance we could repeat the dynasty we just had and that scares the media and opposition fans alike, hence all the attacks and narratives around getting us less than we're asking for

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baker to WC for pick 14
Bolton, 14 + 32 to Freo for 10,11,18+30
Rioli, 61 +70 to GC for 6+23
42,43,45+51 to Brisbane for pick 20

Lose Graham, Baker, Bolton, Rioli, 32, 43, 45, 51, 61, 70
Gain 6,10,11,18,20,23,30

Go to the draft with 1,6,10,11,18,20,23,24,30

Last edited:
We are in box seat to get Brisbanes pick 20 and their future first for

picks 32,42,43,45,51,61,70,76 and also an agreement to not bid on Ashcroft at pick 1.
Brisbane are struggling to free up list spots that they will need to carry the picks into the draft. That is the downside of drafted 3 players in the MSD.

42,43,45,51 will give them an extra 467 points. Can't see them accepting any more than 4 picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back