Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Freo supporter here I come with respect for your views. I think there's good chance Bolton stays unless we offer an exceptional trade. Im just wondering your thoughts on Boltons goal kicking. Myslef and a relative who's Richmond supporter think he's good set shot but he kicks high numbers of points because he has a lot of shots on the run and a lot of his set shots are from pockets but when dead in front he's actually a good kicks. Ive copped a ton of abuse for saying Bolton's a good set shot most of the time. Do you agree with me or the freo supporters abusing me in terms of Boltons goal kicking. His field kicking is genuinely all class in my opinion.

As a Freo supporter here I come with respect for your views. I think there's good chance Bolton stays unless we offer an exceptional trade. Im just wondering your thoughts on Boltons goal kicking. Myslef and a relative who's Richmond supporter think he's good set shot but he kicks high numbers of points because he has a lot of shots on the run and a lot of his set shots are from pockets but when dead in front he's actually a good kicks. Ive copped a ton of abuse for saying Bolton's a good set shot most of the time. Do you agree with me or the freo supporters abusing me in terms of Boltons goal kicking. His field kicking is genuinely all class in my opinion.
He won the pre-season set shot goal kicking competition. There's videos on the Richmond website

He is a decent set shot when he wants to be. Inconsistent though, I'm sure it will only get better.

Wondering if we can get in on helping the cats get Bailey Smith.

Surely their first and second isn’t going to satisfy the doggies. Would trade one of our firsts (maybe the Brisbane pick) for Geelongs first and third next year.

They could then offer maybe 15 & 17 for Smith.

statiscally he's one of the best (number 40) but his occasional misses stand out, and his lackadaisical mannerisms feed into it a bit as well

Surely their first and second isn’t going to satisfy the doggies. Would trade one of our firsts (maybe the Brisbane pick) for Geelongs first and third next year.

Their 1st will do it.

We don’t have a choice with Baker, he’s not contracted. Rioli is elite but he’s 28 and we can nab overs from the suns for him this year. Bolton we’ll get 2 first rounders min from freo while graham I hope stays unless compensation gives us a 2nd rd pick. Shorts been terrible but we need to keep some experience in the team.
If we draft 2 or even 3 top 20 mids then where is Graham playing?

Graham can go if he wants to as is his right as a UFA - would be fine with keeping him but he's someone we can afford to let go.

Baker likewise - if we are getting a pick around 12-16 for him then I think that's fair value if he wants out. He has struggled this year which could be weight of the decision. Will miss him though he's been a heart & soul type for a long time and loved by all of us.

Bolton - I just can't see Freo or WCE giving us what we would expect so can see him staying and that's why I think the narrative from his management is he is open to moving but will stay if a deal can't be done.

Rioli - heart says to keep him - currently our best player and is key to our culture and club fabric. Head says we should move him on as it gets us back into the top 10 to either get a KPF like Armstrong or look to move up further to try and get the alternative of FOS/Jagga whoever isn't at pick 1

If Rioli and Bolton stay, what picks will we actually have? 1 and whatever we get for Baker?

You'd assume we'll also bundle up all those junk picks to trade with a Brisbane, Essendon or Gold Coast to help them with their academy picks

If we don't then I'll really question why the f*** we wanted late 3rds and 4ths and kept trading back last year

This reminds me of 2009/2010

The end of the Richo era, beginning of the Dusty era

This draft could see rather than one messiah, a group of kids come up together and usher in an exciting richmond era

Or... we could select polo, Danny Meyer Adam Pattinson and Richard gambling again

Except at the start of 2009 our list already had Cotch, Jack, Rance and Edwards on it.

This is more like 2006/07

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dion, Floss, Taranto, Lynch, Balta, Hopper, Nank, Broad are enough. That's 8 of our 22. 35% of our team being senior.

Rest of the team needs to be youth. Drop Short, Kmac, and other spuds to play high rated youth.

Ps: we've had time to see what Dow, Sonsie, Ralphsmith, Kozi, Brown, Campbell, Lefau, Bauer can do and I'd be delisting Dow and Sonsie this year
Sonsie is contracted until next year
I'd be keeping Dow as cover and on final notice- 1 year extension.

We've got enough players leaving with the 4 retirements, 4 potential trades and can easily see Cumbo, Coulthard and Collina getting delisted given they can't even break into this years team unlike Dow and Sonsie

Think Michael Walters in his prime. Capable of absolutely anything, but can be a bit head-in-hands for supporters when set-shotting.

We've had far worse though (unfortunately).

Why on earth do you want to help the scats ? They get enough from head office as it is

If we draft 2 or even 3 top 20 mids then where is Graham playing?

Graham can go if he wants to as is his right as a UFA - would be fine with keeping him but he's someone we can afford to let go.

Baker likewise - if we are getting a pick around 12-16 for him then I think that's fair value if he wants out. He has struggled this year which could be weight of the decision. Will miss him though he's been a heart & soul type for a long time and loved by all of us.

Bolton - I just can't see Freo or WCE giving us what we would expect so can see him staying and that's why I think the narrative from his management is he is open to moving but will stay if a deal can't be done.

Rioli - heart says to keep him - currently our best player and is key to our culture and club fabric. Head says we should move him on as it gets us back into the top 10 to either get a KPF like Armstrong or look to move up further to try and get the alternative of FOS/Jagga whoever isn't at pick 1
I think Freo will offer the Collingwood pick. the Port pick and our future first for Bolton and Baker. Im pretty sure we have to use our first this year under the afl rules as we've traded our first two seasons in a row. Im asking respectfully. Do you think that offer will be enough? Recruiters seem to think there's a ton of talent picks 10-25 this draft.

I think Freo will offer the Collingwood pick. the Port pick and our future first for Bolton and Baker. Im pretty sure we have to use our first this year under the afl rules as we've traded our first two seasons in a row. Im asking respectfully. Do you think that offer will be enough? Recruiters seem to think there's a ton of talent picks 10-25 this draft.
No.

We will want the Freo pick instead of the Port one. The F1 instead of Port one I think we would accept.

We may ask you to get a better pick for the Pies/Freo pick though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back