Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has any club ever redrafted a player that wanted to leave? Never happens.
If he wants to go we’ll get the best possible deal we can and move on.

You could equally ask has any wooden spooner lost a player to the pre-season draft. Because to my knowledge, that also never happens.

Edit: Lol, that didn't take long to disprove my own claim. This exact thing happened in 2019 when Jack Martin departed wooden spooner Gold Coast and landed at 16th placed Carlton via the pre-season draft. But that one involved huge front loading of Martin's contract to make it impossible for the Suns to accommodate his contract. I doubt this would trouble Richmond right now.

Last edited:

I think the idea is to replace them with 2nd, 3rd, 4th year players- expose them to see what we have, and then delist end of next year and go again with the draft, with the 2024 draftees having some development.

I think Dusty was done, lets say pick 1 replaces him, Graham we can give his role to a younger player, same as pickett who had lost his dot, rioli was pretty loose. Looked good but his man smashed us yesterday.

If Ryan has a decent preseason and put on some size he replaces naismith, and hopefully OHB improves around the ground. And Grimes body was gone , hopefully Gibcus fires next year as he is at the age.

The really big if to our improvement is if Lynch can be the big banana up forward next year. If he can then we are instantly better as koZZIE and mykelti play around him.

Bolton and baker I think is where we will be weakened, so an elusive quick forward mid, and a Mr fixit around the ground.

We really need to.hit all our top 30 draft picks and then hopefully in a year they overtake anyone not developing. At this stage in 2025 retirements could be prestia and lynch, so that gives us room to also delist anyone not working out and really start improving our list
I hope that Koshitzke never plays in the seniors again, he's a total spud, did you watch him yesterday? Was a complete liability, 1 mark and 0 tackles.

A forward line with Lynch, Bauer, Lefau, Campbell, MJR and Mansell is at least competitive, Gray and Fawcett as the backups

I hope that Koshitzke never plays in the seniors again, he's a total spud, did you watch him yesterday? Was a complete liability, 1 mark and 0 tackles.

A forward line with Lynch, Bauer, Lefau, Campbell, MJR and Mansell is at least competitive, Gray and Fawcett as the backups
Kozis opponent kicked more goals lmao

May as well play him as a KPD next year. And most likely in the 2s .
He’s not making any major improvements from this point in his career, what we see is what we get.
Let’s hope Fawcett is a player, grab a Armstrong/Shanahan/Faull/Whitlock/ Tauru in the draft and get some games into them next year playing alongside Lynch

He’s not making any major improvements from this point in his career, what we see is what we get.
Let’s hope Fawcett is a player, grab a Armstrong/Shanahan/Faull/Whitlock/ Tauru in the draft and get some games into them next year playing alongside Lynch
I don't mind the idea of him spending the whole summer down back, but whether we can or not probably depends on list balance and what talls we bring in at the draft.

Atm we have an oversupply of mature-age defenders who all have serious flaws in their game (Miller, Young, Blight).

I'm not against offloading Blight as steak knives to WC in any Baker deal for this reason. Allows us to draft a junior key defender with greater upside.

This reminds me of 2009/2010

The end of the Richo era, beginning of the Dusty era

This draft could see rather than one messiah, a group of kids come up together and usher in an exciting richmond era

Or... we could select polo, Danny Meyer Adam Pattinson and Richard gambling again

It's no secret that the Hawks got better once they got rid of him

This reminds me of 2009/2010

The end of the Richo era, beginning of the Dusty era

This draft could see rather than one messiah, a group of kids come up together and usher in an exciting richmond era

Or... we could select polo, Danny Meyer Adam Pattinson and Richard gambling again
Come on Tzatziki_Man
You can't bring me up then throw that sh#t at me ;)

1, 21, 30 & Baker.

Slow rebuild vs losing our gun players and being very shit next year is the equation
You can't be any more shit than last. Our stale senior players need an influx of kids to energise them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't be any more shit than last. Our stale senior players need an influx of kids to energise them.
Reckon we might hold Rioli. He's certainly not playing like he's checked out and **** Dimma 😁

Will also say we can't finish lower but we can certainly be shitter. More of the Dogs/Lions games for a start. We've been in games for 2.5 to 3 quarters mostly.

Funnily enough I thinks couple of clubs are seeing what we’re about to do and thinking wtf are we doing , watch this space on wc and saints
huge mega mega trade looming at saints and dees
the BATTLE for heaven and hell is on TRAC
OLIVERS army will no longer be red and blue
the KING is unhappy he truly must be a demon
6 and 7 the number of the devil and god
will be in play,and the saint with all the tatts
wonder if he will stay

huge mega mega trade looming at saints and dees
the BATTLE for heaven and hell is on TRAC
OLIVERS army will no longer be red and blue
the KING is unhappy he truly must be a demon
6 and 7 the number of the devil and god
will be in play,and the saint with all the tatts
wonder if he will stay
Can someone decipher this and translate it into English?

I don't mind the idea of him spending the whole summer down back, but whether we can or not probably depends on list balance and what talls we bring in at the draft.

Atm we have an oversupply of mature-age defenders who all have serious flaws in their game (Miller, Young, Blight).

I'm not against offloading Blight as steak knives to WC in any Baker deal for this reason. Allows us to draft a junior key defender with greater upside.
Won’t be surprised if Blight ends up back in WA, Young back from an ACL, Miller meh, he’s worth a try down back. Honestly not sure what Blair and co saw in Kosi, seems light-years away from AFL level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back