Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a swap of first round picks with Gold Coast plus a mid of theirs thrown in be in Richmond’s interest? Obviously not Rowell or Anderson

they didn’t throw away a pick. Their methodology was putrid. Luffy runs a golf course now that’s how bad that method and team are viewed by the industry.

They made choices based on their know-how. You don’t hear David King going off on CD stats like he used to. Wonder why.

They have picked Sheezel, Wardlaw Comben and others same time as Phillips.
Not with same recruiters , they all walked out and Rawlings took the reigns

I don’t expect WC to offer their pick 1 but how would the WC F1 for Baker and our pick 2 or F2 go down?

They won't do that.

We might settle for their 2024 & 2025 rd 2 picks plus their 2025 rd 3 pick.

But they could also get involved in some other trading this year that might get them another pick they could give us.

At this stage I can't see that pick not being 1 or 2 with us holding the other. They stink.
I agree and I think we should go hard for that WC F1. Top couple of picks from 2025 look special. Pay up to get the top picks.

I don’t expect WC to offer their pick 1 but how would the WC F1 for Baker and our pick 2 or F2 go down?
Alright by me , tho these entitled cnts aren’t happy unless they get him for nothing , that said , it’s not clarkey style if he locks onto a trade and players wants in , he ll get it done ✔️ so I’m fully expecting we will get a teens pic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they didn’t throw away a pick. Their methodology was putrid. Luffy runs a golf course now that’s how bad that method and team are viewed by the industry.

They made choices based on their know-how. You don’t hear David King going off on CD stats like he used to. Wonder why.
You listened to SEN lately? Champion data must have shares in the joint. King, Healy, Cornes all think the sun shines out of that Hoyne blokes rear end

Barras is such an average Full Back, 2 picks?? ....Not surprised though what Essendon have paid for McKay, Miller is a better player.
x factor lol GIF by X Factor Global

We should get everyone's first-rounder.
Not the worst idea…
Keep a core 15 players, trade out the full coaching team, Yze, all assistants, obviously Machete Meehan and anyone associated with him

Promote Steve Morris to Senior Coach, let him choose all his assistants and get the best possible Strength and conditioning coaches in the land and get them with the best talent we’ve just drafted all on the same plan as Morris has with our VfL team currently

Be truly incredible for everyone I reckon 🐯

Keep laughing, he has a raft of senior players around him and he still gets bags kicked on him. Anyway if idiot clubs want to give 2 picks for him, one of them if not both may be ours for Baker.
Getting bags kicked on him isn’t really fair measure of his worth or worth anything in a comparison

Rance had a fair few bags kicked on him over the journey as have all the greats
It comes with the territory of the position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back