Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reading between the lines on the Tigercast sounds like a major clean out incoming.
This might line up with us believing this draft is strong, and teams in the premiership window wanting to get the final pieces with some of our veterans. Saw a report that there are 8 or so players in the mix for number 1, so to put it another way there are 8 excellent players. How good to trade more into that!

Why the negativity about Jack Graham. Even if he’s not in our future plans, I don’t see the need to bag a player that’s given his all for our club.
Not his fault but he's constantly being brought in underdone and we play a man down. Take it out of the MC hands. Cleary thinks he's worth band 3.

Not his fault but he's constantly being brought in underdone and we play a man down. Take it out of the MC hands. Cleary thinks he's worth band 3.
Yep, I get that tigs but why bag him on the forum? It’s not his fault. Not having a go at you per se, but seems he’s the easy target at the moment along with Short. Both premiership players too.
Just get annoyed when posters sledge these two

How quickly people forget about what Graham has done for this club. I'll be forever grateful.
I’m a Graham fan and think he still has something to offer but I also understand that ultimately whatever he has done in the past that has been great doesn’t measure against anything recent he has produced that has been very underwhelming given his age

He should be entertaining/ in his prime and what he offers right now isn’t even B grade level

For a side that needs young elite talent and we can somehow leverage Graham into A grade young talent it needs to be something worth exploring

band 3 ? would that be after our second round pick
we currently have pick 21 so graham would be worth pick 22 >??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, I get that tigs but why bag him on the forum? It’s not his fault. Not having a go at you per se, but seems he’s the easy target at the moment along with Short. Both premiership players too.
Just get annoyed when posters sledge these two
some of us supporters me included can be very fickle at times
buit on reflection we do apreciate all our flag champioons
sometimes the frustration of success now we are on the bottom
can be a hard pill to swallow

Why the negativity about Jack Graham. Even if he’s not in our future plans, I don’t see the need to bag a player that’s given his all for our club.
the whole thread is bagging multiple players..it's far from a love in.
with that said- move him on , do not want his name taking up a spot come next year.

the thread is about 'trade and free agency'
not - who i want to cuddle with
What’s wrong with showing respect for a premiership player ? If a supporter can’t do that then what are we supporting. There is no doubt he has struggled in recent years and if we can get a reasonable draft pick for him then great. No need for anyone to be an ass about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back