• Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao man see you in 5 years 🤣
To be fair it was almost like he was preparing fans for bad news because he was saying its frustrating dealing with speculation about contracted players who are required. But then when when pushed a bit more in particular about Bolton, he said, 'Right now he's a contracted player and one of our best players and right now he has a long term deal with our footy club so until that changes he's a required player.'

To be fair it was almost like he was preparing fans for bad news because he was saying its frustrating dealing with speculation about contracted players who are required. But then when when pushed a bit more in particular about Bolton, he said, 'Right now he's a contracted player and one of our best players and right now he has a long term deal with our footy club so until that changes he's a required player.'
Yep Bolton definitely sounded gone assuming we get a good deal

Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office
200.gif

But at the same time, our team's going to be different next year, whether it is those players that you're talking about, or the fact that we've got guys retiring and we've got to make some decisions on our list anyway.

"You want to do your supporters and our Tiger army proud, but at the same time we're going to have different players wearing the jumper the following season.

Yep Bolton definitely sounded gone assuming we get a good deal
farrken good

I cant stand another bolton duck and weave , so painfull to watch

But at the same time, our team's going to be different next year, whether it is those players that you're talking about, or the fact that we've got guys retiring and we've got to make some decisions on our list anyway.

"You want to do your supporters and our Tiger army proud, but at the same time we're going to have different players wearing the jumper the following season.
I think he just goes off into la la land when he speaks. he doesnt um a thousand times for nothing

bit of a loose cannon

could say anything really

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’ll miss him when he’s gone 😞
no I wont

ill be invested in the 2 kids we take from shipping him off to freo

bolton is shite in a shite team. even in a good team he only pops up once every 3 weeks.

the bloke cant kick

Heard rumors we are looking at Ben Hobbs from the bombers. Can any of you guys confirm?

I initially wanted him in the draft, I think he’d be a good get for us.
No Jay Clark wrote an article and linked us purely because we liked him in 2021.

Heard rumors we are looking at Ben Hobbs from the bombers. Can any of you guys confirm?

I initially wanted him in the draft, I think he’d be a good get for us.
I reckon that’s list mismanagement if we go down that path.
We are likely to lose our two most explosive players in Rioli and Bolton. We need to bring in players with leg speed.
Hobbs makes no sense whatsoever when you look at our current midfield mix

I reckon that’s list mismanagement if we go down that path.
We are likely to lose our two most explosive players in Rioli and Bolton. We need to bring in players with leg speed.

Maybe, but I’m looking at the midfield mix without Hopper and Taranto. Which kids are inside mids? We don’t have any good ones.

what does pride have to do with the price of eggs??

is there a confusion with ego?

Maybe, but I’m looking at the midfield mix without Hopper and Taranto. Which kids are inside mids? We don’t have any good ones.
I’d rather grab a couple of talented midfielders from this year’s draft, I don’t rate Hobbs he’s a bit of a plodder, I think we can do better.

lol, Bolton is irreplacable. People seem to quickly forget what he does, in a season that matters, and the team around him isn't decimated. At his best, he's a top 10 player in the AFL. A true match winner.
recently it's become evident that he doesn't try as hard although he is still easily one of our best, and seems to take the piss a bit in games when you're on the bottom of the ladder and already know you're halfway out the door.
If we get some high quality 18 yr olds in for him, great (although unknown). However, when Freo and Bolton carve us up next year, only then those people will realise how elite his skills are..where our two 18 yr olds we selected (for him) are probably playing VFL until they are ready.
If we lose these star players, then we better dam draft well in return. It's possible we select Danny Meyer and Adam Pattison. It's all a gamble at this stage!
Either way, it will set us back quite a few years which is usually expected. We just need to bite the bullet before the Tassie draft.

/I reckon that’s list mismanagement if we go down that path.
'
Hobbs I think was more a Dimma attraction was he not??

The jury is still out, Dusty is gone, let see who is naked when the tide rolls out?

We have guys like Ross for bigger body, Prestia is going around again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back