Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just something to ponder. The focus is on all the players leaving. What no one has thought about is who we got coming in, and with regards to some possible banking of future firsts, who we are targeting for next year as well. You gotta remember, this is a game of swings and roundabouts.

Just something to ponder. The focus is on all the players leaving. What no one has thought about is who we got coming in, and with regards to some possible banking of future firsts, who we are targeting for next year as well. You gotta remember, this is a game of swings and roundabouts.
dwight-shh.gif

1000000325.gif

So we turned ty Vickery into pick 29 being shai. And shai will turn into 2 or 3 first round picks.

Amd Graham was after pick 50 or so and being turned into early 20s.

And.both won q couple of premierships

Baker is a rookie spot into q first rounder. And rioli was a late first round pick turning into 2 first round picks
All after winning 3 premierships with us.

You have to say we are making like pirates. The afl wants equalisation to be early picks when you.bottom out but we won premierships and are now getting multi picks. Next premiership starts here gents!!!
This is a great way to think about our situation..
Go Tigers

With Tassie coming in especially, agree it's not just about this year , it's hard watching premiership players walk out but on the flip side
I'm excited about the talent coming in and a new era beginning for the R.F.C

Just thinking about 2025 and how different the side could look if we do go on a purge like it appears we might.

B: Brown Miller Gibcus
HB: Trezise Balta Vlastuin
C: Ralphsmith Prestia Banks
HF: Campbell Mansell Maurice
F: Koschitzke Lynch Green
R: Nankervis Taranto Hopper
INT from: Ross Short Clarke McAuliffe Broad Fawcett Sonsie Lefau Bauer OHB Young Smith Blight Gray

Vastly different and that's before any draftees get added to the mix. In all honesty it's not that bad of a line up with a good blend of experience and youth.

Just thinking about 2025 and how different the side could look if we do go on a purge like it appears we might.

INT from: Ross Short Clarke McAuliffe Broad Fawcett Sonsie Lefau Bauer OHB Young Smith Blight Gray

Vastly different and that's before any draftees get added to the mix. In all honesty it's not that bad of a line up with a good blend of experience and youth.
Grim without the draftees. Exciting times ahead though.

Umm, looks very similar side to me. Similar to what we have seen over the past month. Although we have never had 14 players on the bench.

Graham to WC

Evil Laugh Creepy Smile GIF

+ some new coaches and a competent high performance manager. Exciting times

Grim without the draftees. Exciting times ahead though.
Definitely lacking some top end talent but a solid foundation to build from.

Miles Bergman? Aaron Cadman?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m of the belief that Cadman has always been in the plans. Blair adores him.
Do you think he’s a number 1 key forward in the future or more a number 2 and will need to be paired with a 200cm main man?

Do you think he’s a number 1 key forward in the future or more a number 2 and will need to be paired with a 200cm main man?
Reckon Cadman is more your Jezza Cameron type, paired with a monster like Hawkins, thats the type of combo I would look to get long term.

Think he’s your 1.5er - meaning can hold down the forward line but, in essence would be helped by another key forward to assist. He’d be the number one you’d take as an opposition forward. Hopefully we can pair him with someone from this draft, Armstrong for mine would work well.

From a selfish point of view I’ve got a young fella that’s going to be old enough to start following the game properly in the next couple of years and if all these trades happen I need to quickly start thinking of strategies to keep him a Tiger because we’re going to suck hard

From a selfish point of view I’ve got a young fella that’s going to be old enough to start following the game properly in the next couple of years and if all these trades happen I need to quickly start thinking of strategies to keep him a Tiger because we’re going to suck hard
Put on replays of 2017 and tell him it's this week's game

Character building. We've all been through it lol

Graham to WC

Evil Laugh Creepy Smile GIF

I was trying to work out how we could maximise a comp pick for him LOL

660 AFL players based on last year's figures. (AFL introduced 10% pay rises)

• 1st Round pick means top 5% (roughly 30 players) need to earn over $900K a season. :crossmark:
  • End of 1st round pick next 10% (15%, roughly 100 players in total) need to earn over 700k a season. :crossmark:
  • 2nd round compo pick next 15% (30%, roughly 200 players in total) need to earn over approx 550K a season :crossmark:
  • No pick compo bottom 30% (roughly 200 players in total) so any player earning under 300K a season :crossmark:
  • All other players earning between $300,001 to $550,000 would receive 3rd round pick after their pick :whitecheck:
So, i guess that's about pick 40 for Graham if the rumours are true? can't see West Coast giving him more than 550K a year.

I was trying to work out how we could maximise a comp pick for him LOL

660 AFL players based on last year's figures. (AFL introduced 10% pay rises)

• 1st Round pick means top 5% (roughly 30 players) need to earn over $900K a season. :crossmark:
  • End of 1st round pick next 10% (15%, roughly 100 players in total) need to earn over 700k a season. :crossmark:
  • 2nd round compo pick next 15% (30%, roughly 200 players in total) need to earn over approx 550K a season :crossmark:
  • No pick compo bottom 30% (roughly 200 players in total) so any player earning under 300K a season :crossmark:
  • All other players earning between $300,001 to $550,000 would receive 3rd round pick after their pick :whitecheck:
So, i guess that's about pick 40 for Graham if the rumours are true? can't see West Coast giving him more than 550K a year.
They might, they have to spend it somewhere and getting him to go West would attract a premium you'd think. That said, it could be more about years of security than dollars per year I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back