Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They might, they have to spend it somewhere and getting him to go West would attract a premium you'd think. That said, it could be more about years of security than dollars per year I guess.
Yeah, I looked it up contract length isn't a factor for compo; however age of a player is. Considering Graham is 26 then that is close to perfect age wise. Let's hope its more than 550k hey :hearteyes:

From a selfish point of view I’ve got a young fella that’s going to be old enough to start following the game properly in the next couple of years and if all these trades happen I need to quickly start thinking of strategies to keep him a Tiger because we’re going to suck hard
My Dad started taking me to tigers games in '99, only games where he was pretty confident we would win, until I told him I would like to see Richmond lose a game. There's your blueprint. Only tweak I would recommend is setting aside some money for therapy when he/she enters adulthood with an unhealthy relationship with loss.

Yeah, I looked it up contract length isn't a factor for compo; however age of a player is. Considering Graham is 26 then that is close to perfect age wise. Let's hope its more than 550k hey :hearteyes:
They're about to add contract length to the equation. Should be certified any day now

How the heck is length not a factor 🤷‍♂️

From a selfish point of view I’ve got a young fella that’s going to be old enough to start following the game properly in the next couple of years and if all these trades happen I need to quickly start thinking of strategies to keep him a Tiger because we’re going to suck hard

Rather be in the position we are in now than the position we were in back in the 80's.

I was 5 yo when we won the flag in 1980, then went through the next 37 years of hell as we all were being mocked and ridiculed. 2017 all worth it, he will be fine, just make sure you buy him lots of yellow & black merchandise.

My 2 sons don't know how lucky they are 20 & 17 years old, this would be one of the worst seasons they can actually remember LMAO. Spoilt mongrels.

Last edited:
I’m of the belief that Cadman has always been in the plans. Blair adores him.
He's contracted until the end of 2026 now, so we might be playing the long game with that one.

Sam Darcy is the one I'd love to get our hands on, but given the family connection I'll probably have to keep dreaming.

Yeah, Cadman has been mentioned and another. Who the other is, well, if true, pretty exciting.
john travolta grease GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't the Vickery compo talked about as rorting the formula? ie; the contract was initially for 2 years but was amended by the Hawks to 3 years to maximise the compo to the Tigers
I do vaguely remember something about that.

What's the chance each of the players speculated to leave, are actually traded?

My guess is -

Baker 90% (Wants to go, can't stop him, WA clubs desperate for him)
Dusty 10% (1 game extension or retires)
Rioli 40% ( See Bolton below)
Graham 60% (Coach wants him out but hasn't enough value to warrant just giving him away)
Bolton 30% (Has a long contract and we will only let him go for a price other teams would not be willing to pay)

What do you think?

Rather be in the position we are in now than the position we were in back in the 80's.

I was 5 yo when we won the flag in 1980, then went through the next 37 years of hell as we all were being mocked and ridiculed. 2017 all worth it, he will be fine, just make sure you buy him lots of yellow & black merchandise.

My 2 sons don't know how lucky they are 20 & 17 years old, this would be one of the worst seasons they can actually remember LMAO. Spoilt mongrels.
I mean I only maintained the Tiger rage through the nineties and 2000’s as a kid to spite my predominately Carlton family

Don’t get to call on that for my kids (managed to find a fellow Tiger so there’d be no chance of crossed allegiances)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back